watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So now that O'Hara is the flavour of the month, will you now conceed that

Started by fulhamben, August 13, 2015, 05:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Parker wasn't a good signing for us, isn't a valuable member of our team and isn't our best player or best captain. Php forever  086.gif
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

f321ffc

I said when we signed O'hara that he would be outstanding this season, lots of others are now agreeing with me, as for Parker, not been the best signing we have ever made but far from the worst.  COYW
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Horsfield_No9

As much as he tries and has great experience I prefer this midfield without Parker. O'Hara is the new Murphy, make no mistake about it.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

fulhamben

Where were you two when I was the lone voice for the last two seasons ;)

Horsfield_No9

He is far from the worst signing, I just don't see where he fits now. We have better. Maybe playing a role late in games we're winning to steady the ship?

You just know when he's fit he will start as captain though otherwise Ross would be official cap.

Ordar

I really like OHara. He's been brilliant on the field (massively under rated) and I really enjoy his interviews off of it. He was my prediction for player of the season before the Palace game.

He's a class act, and right up there with Ross as our best player. Give him an extension!!

colinwhite

Ben, as I have stated before , Parker is never a deep lying midfielder As long as he has a hole in his rear end . He was hopelessly payed out of position . He can however still do a job for us now again is is by no means over (even if he is past is as a box to box  midfielder ,his best position ).
I dont think he will be  an automatic choice  any more but we shall see!

fulhamben

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on August 13, 2015, 05:58:13 PM
He is far from the worst signing, I just don't see where he fits now. We have better. Maybe playing a role late in games we're winning to steady the ship?

You just know when he's fit he will start as captain though otherwise Ross would be official cap.
yes kit is a stubborn man, and just what do you do with a player on 50k plus a week

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: fulhamben on August 13, 2015, 06:00:46 PM
Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on August 13, 2015, 05:58:13 PM

yes kit is a stubborn man, and just what do you do with a player on 50k plus a week

It's tough as I imagine there is a pressure from the board when that salary is involved and the player is keen/willing. The midfield that started V Cardiff is probably or best bet right now although interested in what Kaca might bring. He looks sharper and a man now rather than a little light.

fulhamben

Quote from: colinwhite on August 13, 2015, 05:59:41 PM
Ben, as I have stated before , Parker is never a deep lying midfielder As long as he has a hole in his rear end . He was hopelessly payed out of position . He can however still do a job for us now again is is by no means over (even if he is past is as a box to box  midfielder ,his best position ).
I dont think he will be  an automatic choice  any more but we shall see!
He was deep lying for spurs and england

EJL

Most people would agree that Parker was the wrong signing but not necessarily a bad one.

fulhamben

I'm over whelmed by all the support, but now the bad news, due to the abnormal wet summer we are having, I'm afraid that there isn't enough straw to make all the burning effigys that were promised to the new php members. As an organisation such as Fulham we hope to rectify this as soon as we can, and offer our best wishes for this coming season

Bill2

Quote from: fulhamben on August 13, 2015, 05:42:07 PM
Parker wasn't a good signing for us, isn't a valuable member of our team and isn't our best player or best captain. Php forever  086.gif
This is rather harsh, although I agree. He was a solid player and good captain as was evident when he was not playing last season. O'Hara I believe is going to be our best signing this year and I have only seen him play in a Fulham poo in the video clips. Looking forward to Saturday and see the full 90.

Scott Parker struggles to play two games in a week so I envisage him having a bit part role this season.

fulhamben

Quote from: Bill2 on August 13, 2015, 06:45:25 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 13, 2015, 05:42:07 PM
This is rather harsh, although I agree. He was a solid player and good captain as was evident when he was not playing last season. O'Hara I believe is going to be our best signing this year and I have only seen him play in a Fulham poo in the video clips. Looking forward to Saturday and see the full 90.

Scott Parker struggles to play two games in a week so I envisage him having a bit part role this season.
I don't mean it in a harsh way, that's a bit of a joke hence the stirring smiley and php reference. But I have been a lone voice in saying he needs an upgrade for years. Everyone started to see what I could when Holtby split the dreaded Parker sidwell combo, but unbelievabley we went back to it. Parker does still have a role but right now I'm basking in one of those told you so moments

Blanco

He was a panick buy but thats not too say he didn't give it his all for us and play some good games. Now we don't need him because of O'Hara but before there was no need to slag him off as a player off.

leonffc

fulhamben

Quote from: Blanco on August 13, 2015, 06:57:42 PM
He was a panick buy but thats not too say he didn't give it his all for us and play some good games. Now we don't need him because of O'Hara but before there was no need to slag him off as a player off.
lots snagged off Ruiz Mitro and others, and still some slang off Woodrow Dembele kaka. Is it all the snagging you can't abide or just certain players? If it's all then fair play to ya, if not then why?

fulhamben

Max Headroom

Parker always gave 100% but was the leader of the worst midfield I have seen at Fulham.... The Parker Sidwell Central midfield combo was only marginally better than the Sidwell baird midfield (Baird is a defender not a midfielder). All three always gave 100%