more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dunk not starting

Started by Ordar, August 15, 2015, 02:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Ordar

@OfficialBHAFC: #BHAFC line-up v Fulham: Stockdale (GK), Bruno, Greer, Huenemeier, Bong; March, Stephens, Kayal, LuaLua; Hemed, Baldock.

Ordar

@OfficialBHAFC: #BHAFC subs v Fulham: Maenpaa (GK), Dunk, Rosenior, Calderon, Forster-Caskey, Ince, O'Grady.

Craven Mad

That's gotta indicate he's on the way. Please!!!

Ordar

Has to mean he's coming, surely

Craven Mad

If he's fit enough to play he'd be starting. Bench has to indicate he either doesn't want to play or is being protected, but Hughton wants him as backup just in case..

laurencecapel

Maybe just being left out because he's been linked with us and they've got us today. Wouldn't want to read too much in to it just now.

fulhamben

Well well well, could still mean that he has a knock or is going to another club, but either way should help us on the pitch today
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Blanco

Ordar

No Hyndman on the bench. Doesn't bode well

Sheepskin Junior

Quote from: Ordar on August 15, 2015, 02:21:45 PM
Played for U21s last night
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

grandad

Quote from: Ordar on August 15, 2015, 02:21:45 PM

He played for the U 21´s last night.
Where there's a will there's a wife

PokerMatt

Really like the lineup. I'd be very disappointed if we lose today, we should at least have enough for a point. But I fancy it to be low scoring.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

fulhamben

Quote from: PokerMatt on August 15, 2015, 02:27:37 PM
Really like the lineup. I'd be very disappointed if we lose today, we should at least have enough for a point. But I fancy it to be low scoring.
It's one of those days, Betts signed new deal and will be immense, Dunk missing for them will put a downer on the Brighton lads 5 0 fulham

Ordar

Nobody in this league has a better midfield than we do. Ross is the best player in the division, add Dunk and Gayle and surely we have to be looking at automatic promotion

fulhamben

Quote from: Ordar on August 15, 2015, 02:32:17 PM
Nobody in this league has a better midfield than we do. Ross is the best player in the division, add Dunk and Gayle and surely we have to be looking at automatic promotion
steady on tiger. Let's walk before we can run.

just_another_day

he defo gonna stay at brighton after today lol, there top of the league too lol

Twig

Quote from: Ordar on August 15, 2015, 02:32:17 PM

Ross has quality but is not showing it yet this season.  Do you think he could be carrying a niggle or something?  He is not the player of last season.

ffc73

If & it is a big if Dunk was coming to us then if I was him I'd stay at Brighton