Yes
5 (20%)
No
18 (72%)
Unsure
2 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Sheepskin Junior

Obviously, Scotty is still the captain, but in his absence, should Ross have the armband? This is more for those that have observed closely, for him giving instructions etc.

If you are saying no, feel free to have a say in who should be interim skipper
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Rhys Lightning 63

I would say Dan Burn, but seeing as he's not 100% sure of his place in the team, you can't give it to him.

So going by that logic & by process of elimination, it'd have to be Jamie O'Hara
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

TrexFFC

Swiss72

O'Hara. No discussion. Sheer commitment for the 90 minutes. Was everywhere. Ross looked completely off pace. Did not do anything the whole game.

Swiss72

And O'Hara kept motivating everybody the entire game. Very positive attitude. You see that he has a point to prove.

ffc73

No.  In fact I'd drop him to the bench and play Dembele and Smith (preferably Gayle).  I don't care who Ross is or what he did last season all I can see is he is not doing it now and teams should be picked with those that are delivering playing.  Did we not learn this lesson with Berbatov?

DeuceBigelow

O'Hara seems vocal on the pitch. Today LVC seemed to be telling Ross what to do. Ever since Magath Ross has often looked confused and seeks verbal reassurance about his own position whilst playing- not the person to lead others.
Riverside Block W

FPT

I don't think Ross should be captain, I don't think he's the personality or player that benefits from it, much more the opposite. Ross needs to be left to play his game and not have to concentrated about others.

I've always felt that the captains armband means little as true leaders do not need a piece of fabric to be leaders. However, you can be the opposite and feel there's a pressure. I think Brede Hangeland had the same kind of issue.

As for interims, I would look at Jamie O'Hara. Shaun Hutchinson possibly, though a really poor tackle to lose us the game today, he's started impeccably other than that. Seems a nice lad with a bit of bite.

We're not a team blessed with leaders really.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Like so many others independently on here and at the match: O'Hara.

laurencecapel

McCormack would be more effective if he can just be left to play his own game - he hasn't the mental capability to drive the team and think about his own two feet.

O'Hara today to was superb and a really driving force. He's the most experienced player in that line up and for me a shoe in for the armband.

MJG

No to the question, absolute disgraceful performance and his little kick the ball out of touch late in second half summed him. Up today.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Domino1879

He was very poor today.  A captain should lead by example.  His attitude and effort - esp as a senior player who has just signed an extension - was very dissappointing. 

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: FFC73 on August 15, 2015, 08:31:37 PM
No.  In fact I'd drop him to the bench and play Dembele and Smith (preferably Gayle).  I don't care who Ross is or what he did last season all I can see is he is not doing it now and teams should be picked with those that are delivering playing.  Did we not learn this lesson with Berbatov?

Spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe Ross didn't go off for Dembele. No one deserves to play for the sake of who they are. You earn your place and Ross should be dropped until he can last 90 minutes. Can't believe he is in that condition this far after going back to work end of June. So unprofessional
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging