watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tom Cairney

Started by JackyFulham90, August 16, 2015, 10:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Very impressed with him yesterday. Stunning strike for the goal but his overall game was good will be a huge player for us this season

DeuceBigelow

It was a great goal. He played his part, but wasn't stand-out on this occasion. Can't help but think that he looked out of position, not sure what others thought?
Riverside Block W

JackyFulham90

I thought he had a good game he can obviously play on the right but you can tell he would have even more influence playing where McCormack is playing at the moment

FPT

The goal is exactly why Christensen should stay central and Cairney should be on the right - they just need to fine tune playing off of each other. Cairney popped the ball into the forward thrusting Christensen, who tapped it back into Cairney who had now come off of the right hand side and fired his beauty into the top corner; it all came from the space created by Christensen's forward movement. LVC dragged Beram Kayal into the box which opened up the room for Cairney to find his target. It's subtle, but it's the only kind of movement I can recall yesterday, and it's the only pattern of play we really seem to have.

Julius Geezer

Other than the goal, didn't see anything from Cairney that was impressive.

Barrett487

He seemed a bit lost to me. First half he supported Jazz in defence and didn't do much apart from the goal. Second half he was always looking for the ball.... much better. I'd like to see some tenacity from him though.

hovewhite

think he is a talent,just need to find his best position .

VamosFFC

I just watched a little bit of the Brighton match and Cairney isn't an out and out winger that's for sure. He likes to drift inside and in doing so, leaves Jazz on the flank by himself playing our winger. Maybe, switch LVC and Cairney, but LVC isn't an out and out winger either. I think it's going to take some time for our new midfield to gel. We don't have Duff and Davies out wide anymore. i do think not having actual wingers is hurting because so much play is built through those channels.

Skatzoffc

Thiught he was class. Really got into the game in the 2nd half. Good tackling and had a rapport with Jazz as well.
We just need to get Prinlge to jell with the team now as well.
Coyw!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !