watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Gayle anyone?

Started by MikeW, August 16, 2015, 05:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW

Has announced he's not going to Bristol City.  Reckon he's looking for a London move to keep himself in the limelight.  What chance the Cottage? :plus one:
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Jonaldiniho 88

I'd have him in a heartbeat. Another young English player who has time on his side to improve.

fulhamben

Slim imo. He was at Loftus road last night
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Domino1879

Noise that he's been entertained yesterday at QPR as replacement for Austin.
Can't see us shelling out £6m+ for him.........unless of course RM is off

Blanco

I swear this was just talked about on a previous post?

Wearethewhites

Fulham76

Quote from: fulhamben on August 16, 2015, 05:06:26 PM

I heard this too. A special guest of theirs apparently.

If true, proof that footballers will do anything for money! If pay was equal at all clubs, absolutely no chance any player would choose that joke over us!

fulhamben

Quote from: Fulham76 on August 16, 2015, 06:35:19 PM

If true, proof that footballers will do anything for money! If pay was equal at all clubs, absolutely no chance any player would choose that joke over us!
don't agree with that, might be badly run but at least they spend the money to go up. They will finish above us this season

laurencecapel

Quote from: fulhamben on August 16, 2015, 06:37:29 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on August 16, 2015, 06:35:19 PM

don't agree with that, might be badly run but at least they spend the money to go up. They will finish above us this season

That's the biggest difference between Khan and Fernandes - ok QPR financial issues are well documented but at least he wants them in the Prem and will pay to make it happen.

west kowloon white

But he's going to have to sell his " best" players and disregard FFP to spend his way up.Surely can't get away with it again.
Evidence is that we have got Ream not them.Or is there a conspiracy theory?
Well done Khan/Rigg.
OK- he's rubbish...blah blah.

laurencecapel

Agree he is spending his way up but FFP is over a rolling 3 years so on the provision you get promoted a lot of the TV money will wipe that debt.

Question is, would you like us to do the same or prefer a more sustainable model of business for the club? And yes, football is unfortunately now a business for many.

fulhamben

Quote from: laurencecapel on August 17, 2015, 04:52:33 PM
Agree he is spending his way up but FFP is over a rolling 3 years so on the provision you get promoted a lot of the TV money will wipe that debt.

Question is, would you like us to do the same or prefer a more sustainable model of business for the club? And yes, football is unfortunately now a business for many.
you do realise sustainable would be lower mid table in the Championship don't you, and we are struggling to do that with parachute payments, wait till they stop

laurencecapel

Quote from: fulhamben on August 17, 2015, 04:55:24 PM
Quote from: laurencecapel on August 17, 2015, 04:52:33 PM

you do realise sustainable would be lower mid table in the Championship don't you, and we are struggling to do that with parachute payments, wait till they stop

Well they've already gone down by £5m since last season...but I do dread the day they stop.