watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Master manager Mourinho makes meat-and-potatoes mistake

Started by Nick Bateman, August 16, 2015, 07:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

The genius that is media darling Jose Mourinho made an essential error in costing Chelsea any result today.  He made a substitution on a defending corner, something one learns in elementary management training never to do.

It's a taboo action rather than anything fundamental and I think British managers adhere to it more than foreign coaches, but the "special one" goofed as well as subbing his captain John Terry at half-time!!  The humiliation of Terry must have been difficult for the long-time servant to stomach and one could see him seething on the bench.

But of course, the defeat or non-victory is always somebody elses fault and never the brooding, cynical Mourinho.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

ron

Perhaps he ought to go see the club doctor for some syrup of figs to get some of the.....well, clear him out a bit.

But then again, she may still be rather cross, and he doesn't know the difference between the taste of syrup of figs and prussic acid........

What a lovely family they are, down at the London Rouble Laundry......

dannyboi-ffc

Can't stand the bloke. I used to think he was a character but now I see a power hungry 'in it for himself' bully.

He lacks any class whether he wins or loses. He has no love for Chelsea despite what he says. People like him only love themselves. A FOOTBALL manager belittling a qualified doctor? The world's gone mad.

What a mug
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging