watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Watching Bournemouth vs liverpool

Started by Jonaldiniho 88, August 17, 2015, 08:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonaldiniho 88

We were so far off Bournemouth and they are getting dominated by Liverpool. We have a long, long way to getting promoted but staying up looks even futher away.

@jolslover

If we went up we would spend 25 mill+ Which is easily possible with new TV money. We would have a whole different squad
STH H3

mike_corkcity12

First and foremost we desperately need a manager who can actually organise and coach a team. Managers like that seem to be few and far between.

Symons, Jol, Magath....yuck .

@jolslover

Thought Jol was a decent gaffa, to be fair. Magath was decent in Germany, But his methods didnt work with us. Cant fault him for giving the kids a go however. I feel like the quality of our managers has gone down in this order

Hodgson
Hughes
Jol
Muelensteen
Magath
Symons

Each manager getting worse. Dread to think who we employ next haha
STH H3

Nero

montella's out of work ex player not a bad record

PaulJ123

Jol wasn't that bad a manager, but his transfers cost us and led us to where we are now

leonffc

I'm not a Kit fan but does every thread have to end up with him involved. Let's enjoy tonight's match and leave him out if it :-)

Jonaldiniho 88

I take the dominated bit right back. Holding their own if not better than liverpool this half

leonffc

The officials aren't doing Bournemouth any favours are they?!?

SouthfieldWhite

Bournemouth are the better side second half, 

Craven Mad

Bournemouth should be winning this; their goal shouldn't have been disallowed, Liverpool's should've been flagged for offside.

As Leon says, officials aren't helping Eddie out...

Craven Mad

Also, Matt Ritchie would've been such a great signing. He was right to stay with them, but we missed out big time.

Fernhurst

This is so unjust!!! ..... And so bloody typical of big club v small club.

Officials lost em this one.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Sgt Fulham

To be fair we lost to Liverpool away pretty much every season and still had many good ones, so the two are not 'synonymous' so to speak. While the point is valid, I think that we should first focus on getting promoted and THEN worry about staying up.

FPT

I don't think Bournemouth have been in this match, but not particularly out of it if that makes any sense whatsoever. As JolsLover said also, I think we'd have significantly more of a budget to play with - and I think we would essentially transform our starting eleven, whereas Bournemouth's back four today is the same one that played their last game in League One. Only one of the 14 players used by Bournemouth tonight was not a Championship player last season.

The harder thing for us is getting back up once we're there, I'm sure we'll strengthen massively. They simply do not have the infrastructure to spend loads, but what they have done is used the Premier League money to help them in the future - if they go down, they've got players they can use, keep and manage in the Championship - but also develop further and be sold for profit.

Wingnut

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on August 17, 2015, 08:57:22 PM
We were so far off Bournemouth and they are getting dominated by Liverpool. We have a long, long way to getting promoted but staying up looks even futher away.

Not so sure about that. Bournemouth held their own for the mostpart tonight and they deserved to get something from that game.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: Wingnut on August 17, 2015, 10:42:52 PM
Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on August 17, 2015, 08:57:22 PM

Not so sure about that. Bournemouth held their own for the mostpart tonight and they deserved to get something from that game.

I agree. I already ate my words in a previous post but I will do it again as I was very impressed by the end.

snarks

Never looked like scoring though, and they scored for fun last season. I also thought lee Tomlin looked a bit "heavy"

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: snarks on August 18, 2015, 07:19:53 AM
Never looked like scoring though, and they scored for fun last season. I also thought lee Tomlin looked a bit "heavy"

He made Ross look like a bean pole.