watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How many times will Kit say

Started by The Swan, August 17, 2015, 10:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

How many times will Kit say that defensive errors cost us the game.
I know that last season he used this quote whenever we conceded goals.
Everyone said that we had a bad start due to the Mad German, what excuse will fans say when we have only one point after 7 games.
The two mistakes on Saturday were made by the same two players who made mistakes last season.
What has Kit done about it. He was a very central defender but he just can't get his point to his players ( and most of these players are his)
As a supporter of Fulham since 1961 I have seen some very bad teams but I think the team that Kit is building now is just not good enough to stay in this division. We were very lucky last year but I don't think we will survive this season,
I would to be proven wrong. If I am I will come on here and say I am sorry .
The Swan

McBride78

Good news bad news....If we have one point after (7) games I think Kit is sacked, based on the season expectation of promotion and making the cottage a fortress and all.....credibility is shot at that point.

Andy S

I suggest if you think that way after two games you should put some money on it! I don't think we will be promoted but go down will not happen this season. Last year every one was beating everyone else. I have seen nothing so far to say that is not going to be the same this year. We will win some and lose some but it is a matter of being somewhere near, towards the end of the season. If we are then the play offs will be a possibility. We have certainly got a better squad than last year.

The Rock

What else is he going to say? He doesn't have the funds and the Yank manager can't afford £5m for Dunk because he's got something to prove due to being a second class citizen and insecure or needs to take a tax loss - regardless of the fact he's worth £1bn.

It comes down to the owner and he doesn't care about you.

We should all get positive about mid-table aspirations! If you stop believing, which I have, you'll enjoy winning 4 of every 23 games.

It's better than his American football team, Jacksonville.

Why don't people get it?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Swan on August 17, 2015, 10:29:50 PM

How many times will Kit say that defensive errors cost us the game.

The answer to your question is, that he will continue to say it, until he is shown the Exit Door. Which I envisage will be after another four defeats in the next six games.
If that happens, then they may start wall papering the managers office again, to satisfy the interior designing taste of the incoming manager.
If we start picking up points here and there, and let's hope so, he may limp along for a little while longer.
But he either needs a miracle, or find the ability to start getting the players to play for him, as well as securing at least two more quality players by the end of the window.
If he gets these signings, and he manages to get the team playing for him, then he stands a chance, but I just don't think he has it in him, I hope I am wrong.
Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on which way you look at it.
" I have only ever been wrong once, and that was when I thought I was wrong, but I found out I wasn't, and I was right all the time".
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

jarv

The problems remain the same, going back to Jol....conceding goals in the last 5 minutes.....hundreds now!!! Not a difficult problem to fix by anyone who knows a bit about football. A strong spine in the team, ok, we have O'hara so that means we only need 3 more. 2 central defenders, centre midfield. Problem solved.

Chutney

To be fair, as long as he continues to pick Shaun Hutchinson, he will always have defensive errors as an excuse.
C O Y W

Fulham1959

grandad

Quote from: Chutney on August 18, 2015, 08:02:15 AM
To be fair, as long as he continues to pick Shaun Hutchinson, he will always have defensive errors as an excuse.

What other options are available to Kit at the present time.
Every other club knows we are desperate for CD´s & are holding out for silly money. Top defenders are not 2 a penny. No point panic buying a like for like. There is no guarantee that the players we have bid for will be any better.
Where there's a will there's a wife

haynesfan

Will any decent manager want to come in with Rigg in charge of transfers?

BalDrick

Quote from: haynesfan on August 18, 2015, 09:54:34 AM
Will any decent manager want to come in with Rigg in charge of transfers?

You'd have to hope so. There must be a calibre of manager between Symons and one who won't join unless he's given free rein on player acquisitions. Ideally one who's tactically more astute than Symons and has some charisma.

As to when he'll get the boot, the fact lots of us think it's likely to happen fairy soon just shows what a stupid bloody decision it was to hang onto him. Should have been dispensed with seconds after the final whistle at Norwich.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

The Swan

One point from three games. Getting near the one point from eight games of last season.

It is now time to sack Kit. Get someone in who can sort out our defence ( I don't know who)( someone like Roy)

It must happen sooner rather than later.
The Swan

Zendra

Everyone going on about the defence but it would help them out if we scored more than one goal for the first time in our lives. The defendes are under constant pressure because there is nothing going in the other end. Wish we has a yong LBM dashing down the wing.