watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Buying my seat.

Started by arnieb, August 18, 2015, 04:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arnieb

I don't understand this new on-line ticketing system.I don't want to sit near my season ticket seat I want to sit on it.How do I make sure I get my seat?

arnieb

Sorry,should have said this is for the Sheffiled United game.

Wimbledon_White

Hover the cursor over your normal seat and it will show you the row and seat number; find your season ticket seat and Robert is your Father's Brother. :0)

Ronnief

I was also confused when I went to book for the Sheffield match wanting to use my season ticket seat although I haven't booked for all cup games. By chance I found my seat was reserved for me. As an old fogie it only cost me a fiver + booking fee.

love4ffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 19, 2015, 12:47:28 AM
I think we should be allowed to take our seats home with us, then there is no chance of any misunderstanding.

Think people would get tired of lugging them back and forth.  Not to mention the room they would take up in the tube. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

VicHalomsLovechild

Maybe the Club could for a small fee find you somewhere to store your seat when you're not there and for another small fee put it back when you are there plus the online booking fee of course.

rweller86

You need to make sure you are logged in to the ticketing site, you'll then have your seat reserved. ST's are reserved until 10am Friday morning!
@rweller

Tonywa

Quote from: rweller86 on August 19, 2015, 08:23:27 AM
You need to make sure you are logged in to the ticketing site, you'll then have your seat reserved. ST's are reserved until 10am Friday morning!
I think the logging in is the essential point, it does then bring up the fact that your seat is reserved for you and all you then have to do is add it to your basket and pay for it. Simples

FFCAli

Why have they deleted all my friends and family?  I can't book for someone who's on holiday this week.

rweller86

Quote from: FFCAli on August 19, 2015, 11:40:38 AM
Why have they deleted all my friends and family?  I can't book for someone who's on holiday this week.
They have moved to a new ticketing system. Nothing was deleted, some stuff just wasn't migrated as each person needed a new account and you can't link them until everyone has an account. You should be able to set them up easy enough though - just make sure you get each person's new reference number.
@rweller

Max Headroom

Why have they deleted all my friends and family?  I can't book for someone who's on holiday this week.

It's a new system, when you log in, go to my account, then my network, and you can add back other season tickets and then buy them in one go. The other season ticket holder must have activated their account. I had to speak to the membership team (option 2) to work this out as the ticket office (option 1) has been outsourced to Ticketmaster, and the guy there was as useful as a chocolate teapot!

Burt

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 19, 2015, 12:47:28 AM
I think we should be allowed to take our seats home with us, then there is no chance of any misunderstanding.

That would make getting through the turnstiles an even more interesting experience.

FFCAli

Quote from: rweller86 on August 19, 2015, 11:59:45 AM
They have moved to a new ticketing system. Nothing was deleted, some stuff just wasn't migrated as each person needed a new account and you can't link them until everyone has an account. You should be able to set them up easy enough though - just make sure you get each person's new reference number.
OK, it wasn't deleted, it just wasn't migrated.  I'm not sure of the difference but it still means I can't book a ticket for Tuesday's match for someone who is on holiday (and out of contact) until Sunday.  And in order to set up the equivalent of friends and family I have to ask them all for their new log-in details.

rweller86

Quote from: FFCAli on August 19, 2015, 01:00:20 PM
Quote from: rweller86 on August 19, 2015, 11:59:45 AM
OK, it wasn't deleted, it just wasn't migrated.  I'm not sure of the difference but it still means I can't book a ticket for Tuesday's match for someone who is on holiday (and out of contact) until Sunday.  And in order to set up the equivalent of friends and family I have to ask them all for their new log-in details.
You should only need their new customer numbers. Wait until Friday when the seats are released and buy them then. Be incredibly unlucky if they are taken before you if you try as soon as they are released!
@rweller