watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Middlesbrough Away Cheap Train Ticket for sale

Started by Harrow Boy, August 18, 2015, 05:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harrow Boy

Return from Kings Cross to York on Saturday the17th of October for 1 adult, (bought two by accident for the same journey!)

Depart London: 8:11 am

Return from York 19:02 pm

You just need a day return which can be bought on the day or before for just £13 York-Middlesbrough (always cheaper to ticket split at York for this journey)

I am just looking for my money back £40, tickets are now about £50 and rising if anyone interested let me know on here or pm.

Craven Mad

Not for me I'm afraid.

Alternatively, have you tried calling to see if you could get a refund? I've bought extras before and have just said it was an inputting error. I tend to get refunded pretty quickly after that.

Harrow Boy

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately it is an advance to they never refund those. In terms of the inputting error, I bought two sets from two different companies on two different days! Was booking up a load after knowing my work weekend days and thought I hadn't bought one for the Middlesbrough game but had already! Was a long week that week, head fried.

you lucky people

'Remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean, cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.'

Harrow Boy

Sorry yes it is the 17th of October, tickets are for that day too was just a typo.

Artful Dodger

Are you the chap that bought 2 train tickets for Rotherham away recently as well?? If not, maybe you could do a swap. I seem to remember Wooly had some suggestions for him too....
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Harrow Boy

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Observer1

Am I missing something; you refer to tickets to M'bro, yet mention trains to and from York?

Woolly Mammoth

I stand corrected, that Footbridge is still there.

Never forget your Roots.

Harrow Boy

Cheapest way to do it is ticket splitting through York, you have to change at either York or Darlington to get to Middlesbrough nothing direct.

Woolly Mammoth

Unfortunately I only buy expensive train tickets.

Never forget your Roots.

Harrow Boy

Still available for anyone fancying late away day.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Observer1 on September 22, 2015, 08:09:33 PM
Am I missing something; you refer to tickets to M'bro, yet mention trains to and from York?

Change at York and get a return on the day. It's always cheaper this way.

Harrow Boy - I'm driving to this one but we'll ask around to see if anyone I know is interested.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Woolly Mammoth

I would have seriously considered it, but I cannot be seen purchasing a cheap ticket, it is not good for the image, it's really below my station.

Never forget your Roots.

fulham traveller

Good luck. Your best bet is to give it away, you may get someone then, been there  to many times, not planning to go back

bunter