watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We do continue!

Started by os5889 mkII, August 18, 2015, 09:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889 mkII

It's been a while since posted regularly on here, some may remember my annoying musings way back when on the initial launch of this site and its predecessor. Will confess to having fallen out of love with frequent engagement with fellow FoFers given the dark circumstances surrounding the club, fans and our future - it was pretty toxic all things considered and Twitter at least offers a useful block function!

But new season, new start, new faces and personally I've got to say I have a new found optimism towards Fulham and the club! So hola  049:gif

To chip in it's not an easy job keeping the peace so continued thanks to the moderators for all their hard work (both old and new)!

But am I mad and why the optimism you ask?

Personally saw enough at Cardiff and in the second half against Brighton to say that we will have a good season, even more so looking at how the results for both those clubs are panning out so far.

Our squad looks settled, happy and most of all it looks like the clubs hierarchy are aware of what needs improving - namely some sort of road runner up front and a case of little and large in the centre of defence. We might lose tomorrow and if am honest expect us to but even if we do its not the end of the world, Hull will definitely be towards the top of the table and we know what we need to do to improve. So long as we don't get battered that is....

To  :dead horse: , so long as we do get to  076.gif a defender (or two) and a striker we won't have a bad year. We might not go straight up, but it's gonna be better than last year... It has to be hasn't it??

:group hug:

@OsmithFFC

Fulham1959

I am always pleased to read some positivity on this MB.  After all, it's only a game.

Or is it life-and-death ?  -  can't quite remember   :023:

RaySmith

Like your post os5889 -welcome back.

I also think we have good reason to be positive at the moment.

HatterDon

And a hearty welcome back from me as well. It's good to see more of the old crew on here.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

Agree there are a few posters I miss greatly and would like back. Tony Gilroy for one
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

os5889 mkII

Quote from: Berserker on August 19, 2015, 07:29:05 AM
Agree there are a few posters I miss greatly and would like back. Tony Gilroy for one

The Blingo-Lighthouse scale would need a complete do over these days!
@OsmithFFC

Burt

Welcome back Owen, hope your return is a long and enjoyable one  082.gif

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Airfix

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 19, 2015, 12:29:42 PM
Who are you again?

Aw, come on, you always looked up to him.  Mind you, you look up to everyone!

Welcome home os!

Logicalman

.. and why aren't you back in the Tipping Compo then? I dunno, take a break, come back here full of optimism, and don't partake in the tipping comp, what is the world coming to .. mutter, mutter, {gnashing of teeth}

... Oh, and welcome back sir, glad to see your back where you belong  :54:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Barrett487

HatterDon

Quote from: Berserker on August 19, 2015, 07:29:05 AM

And so say all of me  092.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

os5889 mkII

Thanks all, appreciate the kind words. Will belatedly tip a few of tonights games.
@OsmithFFC