watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nightmare scenario for tomorrow..

Started by beijing ben, August 18, 2015, 11:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beijing ben

Bristol city win. Reading and QPR don't lose. We lose 4-0. We would be bottom of the table.. In fact, Reading and QPR could lose and bristol city draw and we could be bottom..

Sorry for the negative slant but this is a fact unless ive got my maths all wrong..

mikestrand

We may win and start flying up the table, its a funny old game.

RaySmith

Quote from: mikestrand on August 19, 2015, 01:12:39 AM
0001.jpeg

Even if we are bottom after three games, it means little - we will soon be climbing the table I'm sure.

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Fulham76

True, but very unlikely!

jarv

away at Hull....mmmmm. I would not put 5 bob on a Fulham win. What are the odds? A big slice of luck is needed but with the defensive record Fulham has, even that might not help. We can hope.! 049:gif

mikestrand

The result of tonights game is written in the stars.
It doesn't matter how Positive or Negative we are what will be will be.
Because of this I've decided to have a Positive day, if that includes a point or three at Hull then so be it.
Have a wonderful and amazing day everyone, especially those who are making the trip.

beijing ben

Quote from: RaySmith on August 19, 2015, 01:41:08 AM
0001.jpeg

Even if we are bottom after three games, it means little - we will soon be climbing the table I'm sure.

Hopefully we will win or draw tonight but i think Hull are one of the strongest sides in the division and don't expect us to get anything. If we are bottom or even in the bottom three after tonight surely there must be some concern. Hopefully it wont come to that. In McCormack, Cairney, O'Hara, LVC, we have players that can do something out of nothing so there is hope we can get a result and then go on a good run..

westcliff white

on the other hand win tonight and on Saturday 7 points from 4 games and things look rosie.
Every day is a Fulham day

Burt

I prefer Plan B.

A good win, and a point of the play-offs  :yay:

Riversider

If we lose tonight (as the vast majority are expecting) then it creates a strange experience for this Saturday ,
Huddersfield at home would become a "Must Win Game" and it's only August !!
I've been involved in football for 45 years so I fully understand the meaning of "Must Win" and I don't say it lightly,
But losing tonight would put immense pressure on Symons, and let's face it the amount of people expecting us to lose tonight will be the same amount that are fully expecting us to beat lowly Huddersfield on Saturday,
The Fulham message boards wont go in to meltdown mode tonight if we lose, but certainly the volcano will certainly be bubbling away,
But lose to Huddersfield and the gloves will be well and truly off as far as Symons is concerned, which is why it becomes "Must Win" as far as he is concerned.

grandad

Kit will viWe will play 4-5-1w it as a "Must not loose " game. We will play 4-5-1
Where there's a will there's a wife

epsomraver

Quote from: beijing ben on August 18, 2015, 11:52:00 PM
Bristol city win. Reading and QPR don't lose. We lose 4-0. We would be bottom of the table.. In fact, Reading and QPR could lose and bristol city draw and we could be bottom..

Sorry for the negative slant but this is a fact unless ive got my maths all wrong..

After 3 games played, not even in September and you are worried we are going to bottom fp.gif They should go back to only publishing the leagues after 3 games have been played, this is pure rubbish and irrelevent whether a team are top or bottom of any league so soon in the season, have a look after Christmas and then start worrying

epsomraver

Quote from: Riversider on August 19, 2015, 09:12:58 AM
If we lose tonight (as the vast majority are expecting) then it creates a strange experience for this Saturday ,
I've been involved in football for 45 years so I fully understand the meaning of "Must Win" and I don't say it lightly,
But losing tonight would put immense pressure on Symons, and let's face it the amount of people expecting us to lose tonight will be the same amount that are fully expecting us to beat lowly Huddersfield on Saturday,
The Fulham message boards wont go in to meltdown mode tonight if we lose, but certainly the volcano will certainly be bubbling away,
But lose to Huddersfield and the gloves will be well and truly off as far as Symons is concerned, which is why it becomes "Must Win" as far as he is concerned.

A must win in August FFS  fp.gif

Chesh

Quote from: epsomraver on August 19, 2015, 09:36:01 AM
Quote from: beijing ben on August 18, 2015, 11:52:00 PM

After 3 games played, not even in September and you are worried we are going to bottom fp.gif They should go back to only publishing the leagues after 3 games have been played, this is pure rubbish and irrelevent whether a team are top or bottom of any league so soon in the season, have a look after Christmas and then start worrying

:plus one:

Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Riversider

Quote from: epsomraver on August 19, 2015, 09:37:19 AM
Quote from: Riversider on August 19, 2015, 09:12:58 AM

A must win in August FFS  fp.gif

You haven't got a clue about Fulham Football Club or the feeling towards Kit Symons if you honestly think he can afford to lose at home to Huddersfield on Saturday, hence the "Must Win"

Skatzoffc

With respect Epsom, if we are bottom at Christmas it will be another season of garbage. Not a season of re building as great many are hoping.

If we lose to both Hull and Huddersfield Kit may get the boot.
Every cloud...
:005:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Domino1879

Quote from: Skatzoffc on August 19, 2015, 09:44:47 AM
With respect Epsom, if we are bottom at Christmas it will be another season of garbage. Not a season of re building as great many are hoping.

If we lose to both Hull and Huddersfield Kit may get the boot.
Every cloud...
:005:

Roberto De Matteo is doing a great job at Shalke.........just saying

Vienna1

So far there have been a lot of tight results in the Championship. Also yesterday, 5 draws out of 7 games, one 1 -0. Means  a lot should be possible, with a few wins anyone could advance in the table considerably. Also its only August, a long time to go till May next year.

But the actual problem of losing v Hull would be the very poor momentum. Players' self confidence would be gone.

rusty shackleford

I think were in for a hiding tonight