watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

lighten the mood

Started by epsomraver, August 19, 2015, 11:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

At my ripe old age i went to a local disco last night, The played the twist so I twisted. They played the jive, so I jived. They played Come On Eileen and  I got kicked out! 064.gif

vbg cottager

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

f321ffc

Whats thirty feet long and smells like pee?
Line dancing at a nursing home.  092.gif

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Burt

I see some people have been on Peabody's training course  :dft011:

Peabody

Quote from: Burt on August 19, 2015, 12:38:07 PM
I see some people have been on Peabody's training course  :dft011:

Looks like I failed

epsomraver

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 19, 2015, 01:33:51 PM
A woman walked into a Police Station and said to the Officer at the Desk, " I have just been raped by a Docker ". The Officer replied, " how do you know it's a Docker". She said " well he was wearing a flat cap, and a hook in his belt, and I did all the work ".
Jimmy Jones Montague arms circa 1974.still got the vinyl

Logicalman

Quote from: epsomraver on August 19, 2015, 05:25:18 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 19, 2015, 01:33:51 PM
A woman walked into a Police Station and said to the Officer at the Desk, " I have just been raped by a Docker ". The Officer replied, " how do you know it's a Docker". She said " well he was wearing a flat cap, and a hook in his belt, and I did all the work ".
Jimmy Jones Montague arms circa 1974.still got the vinyl

One of my all time favorites mate, saw him live in Bournemouth back in 83 I think it was, when he found out the two tables at the front were full of coppers, well, that made his night, and half of the urine-extraction of us for the show.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

f321ffc

Old man went doctor's to get a sperm count, the doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring me back a sample tomorrow.

The next day, the 75-year old man reappears at the doctor's office and gives him the jar, which is as clean and empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asks what happened, and the man explains, "Well, first I tried with my right hand, but nothing happened. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand - nothing. Then with her left, still nothing. She even tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with the teeth out, and still nothing. We even called up the lady next door, and she tried with both hands and her mouth too, but nothing."

The doctor was shocked. "You asked your NEIGHBOUR?"

The old man replied, "Yep, but no matter what we tried, we couldn't get the bloody jar open!"

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

epsomraver

Quote from: f321ffc on August 19, 2015, 05:59:50 PM
Old man went doctor's to get a sperm count, the doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring me back a sample tomorrow.

The next day, the 75-year old man reappears at the doctor's office and gives him the jar, which is as clean and empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asks what happened, and the man explains, "Well, first I tried with my right hand, but nothing happened. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand - nothing. Then with her left, still nothing. She even tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with the teeth out, and still nothing. We even called up the lady next door, and she tried with both hands and her mouth too, but nothing."

The doctor was shocked. "You asked your NEIGHBOUR?"

The old man replied, "Yep, but no matter what we tried, we couldn't get the bloody jar open!"

064.gif 064.gif

epsomraver

Similar old boy had a touch of the " farmers, Doctor gave him some suppositories and told him to place them in his back passage, 2 weeks later back at the Docs, no better, the old boy said " i did exactly what you told me placed them in my back passage right by the back door, for what good that done me i might as well have stuffed them up my Ar*e

Logicalman

Doctor walking through the hospital, Nurse asks him "Doctor, why have you got suppository behind your ear", Doctor retrieves the suppository and with a horrified look exclaims "Some arse has got my pencil"   :dft001: OK  :Get Coat gif:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

HatterDon

one that's popular over here.

Judge: You are charged with grievous bodily harm on the person of your husband.

Woman: Yes, your honor. I beat him senseless with a guitar

Judge: I see. First offender?

Woman: No, first a Gibson, THEN a Fender

Oh well, please yourselves.  :Get Coat gif:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel