News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So we are down 1-0, 2 of our best players are injured. How do we respond?!

Started by horse1031, August 19, 2015, 08:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horse1031

lets come out and f'ing take it to em.  we can feel bad for ourselves our we can have a go at them.

This is for the fans and me as well...  i found myself feeling sorry for myself and the team.   :028: :028: :dft007:

now i am just bullish and really want us to get something out of this game!

Chutney

They should do this for Bettinelli, the way they all turned their backs and walked away while he was writhing in pain on the floor was awful, they owe him massively!
C O Y W

sussexwhite

andyk

Ready made excuse for the usual post defeat press conference, result!

Nero

fcfulham55

Forfeit now and take the 3-0 loss, in the hope that the goal difference could prove vital as to whether we finish 24th or 23rd.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Wearethewhites

Few seasons ago, I'd say we'd come out and make a game of it, now, I just expect us to get beat 2 or 3 nil, maybe more. Something isn't right at this Club, maybe it's from the top down, but as an owner, there's no way I'd have kept Kit on for this new season, no way.

Still, there's always stability to consider. 

andyk

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 19, 2015, 08:55:51 PM
Few seasons ago, I'd say we'd come out and make a game of it, now, I just expect us to get beat 2 or 3 nil, maybe more. Something isn't right at this Club, maybe it's from the top down, but as an owner, there's no way I'd have kept Kit on for this new season, no way.

Still, there's always stability to consider. 
I was amazed he wasn't replaced a couple of weeks into the close season. But I guess now that the decision was made to keep him, he will get, at least, 10 games. That's assuming we don't repeat the disastrous start of last year, which is looking alarmingly likely.

ChesterTheTabby

well...looks like we will respond by scoring and taking the upper hand.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Blanco

By conceding right at the end. Thats always how fulham respond. Useless!