watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, what will it be this time?

Started by Northern Cottager, August 19, 2015, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Cottager

Kits excuse book is repetitive and blames everyone but him.

"We were unlucky"

"The wind wasnt something we prepared for"

"The lads are tired"

"Individual errors cost us"

Any I've forgotten ? Believe Burys nice this time of year, roll on League 1  :beer:

SP

'A great improvement on our last visit here?'

:026:

laurencecapel

The writing has been on the wall since he was given the caretaker role - have a manager without experience, without tactical awareness....and well without a clue and you will struggle.

The Championship is a relentless division where there's no time to try new things and pretend to know what is happening.

Let him go and manage somewhere in League One and leave the job here to someone with know how....

Yosh

You're gonna get slated NC ,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rudolph

"Mary Berry's comments this morning certainly didn't help our preparation".

jarv

It is getting a bit sad. seems like time stopped at the end of last season and restarted a couple of weeks ago. Nothing has changed.

However, I think a dynamic duo of A. Ferguson and Bobby Robson managing this lot could not fix it. However, one man probably can.....ROY.

Come on England, sack him so we can get him back. :028:

Northern Cottager

Quote from: jarv on August 19, 2015, 10:00:00 PM
It is getting a bit sad. seems like time stopped at the end of last season and restarted a couple of weeks ago. Nothing has changed.

However, I think a dynamic duo of A. Ferguson and Bobby Robson managing this lot could not fix it. However, one man probably can.....ROY.

Come on England, sack him so we can get him back. :028:

Some astute defensive coaching and motivation of what is a talented squad can surely get us out of this league.