watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Late Goals

Started by laurencecapel, August 19, 2015, 09:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laurencecapel

Now I know there's a thread about us conceding late tonight but I'm looking at the wider picture here....

Did anyone see the stat in the back of the Brighton match programme which showed how awful we are at defending in the last 10 minutes of games? I mean they publish the stats and then we concede late against Brighton and again tonight.

Do we have no one at the club who looks at these stats and thinks 'oh hang about, there's definitely a problem there?'. From the looks of things no and the question then has to be asked, who is in charge of looking at the raw data and keeping the players motivated until the 90th minute?

Not going to get in to Kit bashing territory as I'm sure it's going to happen on here shortly but come on, he couldn't see the issues at hand if they punched him in the face repeatedly.

We clearly have an ongoing issue with work rate and focus and the stark reality is that if it's not addressed as an urgent matter then we will be looking forward to another season in the bottom half of the Championship. 

alexbishop

we had this problem dating back to Jol

Its just the structure of the match.

Poor start = going 1 goal down = getting kicked up the arse at half time = better start to second half and getting goal back = getting excited and going the win = forgetting to defend and conceding late on
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop