watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MOTM poll

Started by Sheepskin Junior, August 19, 2015, 09:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheepskin Junior

I'm going to assume O'Hara will win every time... Until we win, I can't be bothered to put one together
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Sgt Fulham

Hutchinson for me from what I heard from the commentary.

grandad

Hutchinson seemed to redeem himself so I give it to him.Showed a bit of character.
Where there's a will there's a wife

os5889 mkII

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on August 19, 2015, 09:52:39 PM
Hutchinson for me from what I heard from the commentary.

Agreed, he was my MOTM at Cardiff I think - him or Lonergan anyway.
@OsmithFFC

alexbishop

Hutch maybe - but you can't give MOTM to someone who was part of a defence that conceded twice. So Cairney for me.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Blanco

I wouldn't give man of the match to a defender after conceding twice and losing.

BestOfBrede

Won't be Kit
If you say he wasn't part of it, then that is true - but he blooming should be as "manager"

fulhamben

Quote from: Sheepskin Junior on August 19, 2015, 09:49:06 PM
I'm going to assume O'Hara will win every time... Until we win, I can't be bothered to put one together
Quite ironic that the man who is meant to protect the defense, keeps getting motm every time we lose
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alexbishop

Quote from: fulhamben on August 19, 2015, 10:11:53 PM
Quite ironic that the man who is meant to protect the defense, keeps getting motm every time we lose

you and I both know that's not his role. He's been assigned that position because he lacks the mobility to play further forward and he is our best distributor. If we want a destroyer in there, O'Hara isn't our man.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Chutney

LVC was probably our best player tonight, tracked back well. Its difficult to pick a man of the match when they all played so poorly. None of our defenders deserve it, they all need to start actually defending.
C O Y W

Sheepskin Junior

Quote from: fulhamben on August 19, 2015, 10:11:53 PM
Was it not the same with Murphy?
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507