watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Sooner the Board Act the Better

Started by alexbishop, August 19, 2015, 09:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexbishop

It is still early but we have a couple of weeks left in this transfer window.

I think if there are still footballing brains on our board of directors, it is fairly evident that Kit doesn't have a plan for this squad of players. We are seeing the same problems as last season and we are 4 wins from 22 league games or something horrendous.

I think if the board act now in terms of management and coaching staff then I think we could still do something special this season. We must have a short list of managers who are available to come in straight away - bring someone in, sort out the remaining gaps in the squad and let's get this season going - no hanging around.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

JoelH5

It's exactly what should happen but every single person on this board knows that it won't
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Fulham76

I really want Kit to succeed, but it's not happening for him unfortunately. He can't motivate the team. Yet again we did absolutely nothing for the 1st 45 mins & predictably found ourselves a goal down & a mountain to climb.

We can't defend & literally everyone but Kit can see that! I saw Hull's 1st goal, a short corner to another player who was completely unmarked, unchallenged & allowed to float in a perfect cross to be headed home.

Maybe signing a defender is out of Kits hands but why is he letting players put in crosses without a challenge or take shots without a challenge? That's the sort of defending he can influence. Seriously terrible defending.

Reznor

The board are as clueless as Kit I'm afraid. Hence the awful mess we find ourselves in.

FPT

I do see myself as one of the more positive, 'glass half full' Fulham supporters, but I feel really quite bleak after tonight, more so for the manner of defeat. I just want to see a coach that can whip our boys into action, get us playing with a bit of style and a bit of swagger, and if we can get promoted too then that would be a wonderful plus. Teams with a worse group of players than us have been promoted, though I understand that building a team will take a little time, I think it's a cop out to suggest that we're not good enough.

I liked the idea of Kit taking charge of the first team way before it happened, about 2013, given how his Under 21s played. I won't say Kit Out, but I'm a long way from supporting him.

alexbishop

Quote from: FPT on August 19, 2015, 10:19:54 PM
I do see myself as one of the more positive, 'glass half full' Fulham supporters, but I feel really quite bleak after tonight, more so for the manner of defeat. I just want to see a coach that can whip our boys into action, get us playing with a bit of style and a bit of swagger, and if we can get promoted too then that would be a wonderful plus. Teams with a worse group of players than us have been promoted, though I understand that building a team will take a little time, I think it's a cop out to suggest that we're not good enough.

I liked the idea of Kit taking charge of the first team way before it happened, about 2013, given how his Under 21s played. I won't say Kit Out, but I'm a long way from supporting him.

I suppose with the U18s and U21s you 'coach' those teams. With a senior team you 'manage' them. Maybe that's the difference.

I think Kit had the quality at U21 level to play his way and we scored plenty of goals. I wonder how well coached our U21 side was defensively though. Harder to tell at that level.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Burt

I think FPT sums up my stance too.

Someone else mentioned that Kit has now presided over only 4 wins in 22 games. If that is the case then that is relegation form so perhaps waiting until Xmas is not an option...