watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

All is not lost

Started by Domino1879, August 19, 2015, 11:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino1879

Bournemouth only had 8 points from 7 games last season and they topped the league.

BUT they had a decent manager who is tactically astute and is capable of motivating a team.
We have an incompetent buffoon.

My only hope is that Rigg gets Khan and the Board to se the light NOW.

Woolly Mammoth

I have lost the will to live.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Domino1879 on August 19, 2015, 11:41:35 PM
Bournemouth only had 8 points from 7 games last season and they topped the league.

BUT they had a decent manager who is tactically astute and is capable of motivating a team.
We have an incompetent buffoon.

My only hope is that Rigg gets Khan and the Board to se the light NOW.

They could do worse than hold an Extra Ordinary Meeting to at least discuss and deliberate and try and resolve as to why we are where we are. To a large percentage of supporters, it's plainly obvious, and it's been clear for some time now. We have some better players this season, but it's the same old story, same old performances, same old results.
The system of play, and the decision making and the errors of judgement, and the lack of motivation and the lack of tactical astuteness, and lack of off the field Leadership, and zero motivation, is not bringing the best out of the players, coupled with the lack of organisation, from one to eleven, is a recipe for disaster of Biblical Proportions. There is no urgency at the commencement of every match. The players are just not playing for this manager.
Fulham needs a Dynamic Manager who has the courage of his own convictions, and strong enough to make the right decisions without hesitation.
Not put square pegs in round holes, to accommodate a player, it never works.
It's obvious what needs to be done, but do the board really care that much, I hope they do, but I do not see a lot of evidence to show they do.
Even if we do sign a quality Centre Back, a quality Striker, and a quality Winger, by the end of the transfer window, that isn't going to make our current manager a better manager, and he hasn't got the ability to make them better players in a better team.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

MJG

I had two targets

5 games 8 pts.... Can make seven now
10 games 16 pts... 15 pts from 7 games... Five wins.

16 would make us top eight I reckon,  that's where we need to be at that point.