watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What I don't understand

Started by St Eve, August 20, 2015, 02:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Is why we are so lethargic in the first half. Are the players lazy? Are they not motivated? Do they even care?
Also the late goals. Are they unfit? Do they even care?

A loss on Saturday wil be the end of Kit and we can have polls on our next savior.

Woolly Mammoth

I reckon that the only people who can truthfully answer your question, is the Manager and the players.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham76

Quote from: St Eve on August 20, 2015, 02:05:59 AM
Is why we are so lethargic in the first half. Are the players lazy? Are they not motivated? Do they even care?
Also the late goals. Are they unfit? Do they even care?

A loss on Saturday wil be the end of Kit and we can have polls on our next savior.

The slow starts are a motivational (or lack of), problem & also poor tactics.

Kit can't motivate the players & get them up for the games. He also prefers to try & keep things tight 1st half & avoid conceding early on, rather than go for goal.

The problem is, by the time we open up a little & actually try to play we're under so much pressure & usually a goal down, the only thing that can change the pattern of the game is half time, which knocks our opponents out of their stride, which is why we seem to improve 2nd half.

grandad

Do unto other that others do unto you.
In other words, attack teams from the off & press them to defend deeper.
All we seem to do is start off deep & narrow which gives other teams the impetus.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Southdowns White

I've been banging on about this very subject to all my Fulham supporting friends for most of last season and now the first three games of this one. I can see Kit has a system but we are so painfully slow in everything we do and we have absolutely zilcho plan B. The Brighton home game was a classic example in the first half we spent most of our time on the ball passing it between O'Hara and our defenders with Brighton pushing us back all the time or punting the ball to smith and losing the ball. Why have we been so happy to try and soak up pressure and leak goals time after time, surely after last season and now this one someone at the club can see our results and relate our style of play to those results. WE DO NOT HAVE BAD PLAYERS compared to other teams in this division.