News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

O'Hara sick all last night - Managers reaction to the game.

Started by Lighthouse, August 25, 2015, 11:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Kit Symons was left satisfied after his Fulham side defeated Sheffield United 3-0 courtesy of a confident performance in the Second Round of the Capital One Cup.

"We needed a win, it was as simple as that," he admitted. "I was after a good performance and a win, and I think we got both. We should have scored more goals but 3-0, we'll take that. I was very pleased overall.

"Because of the way our results have gone, we needed a good performance and to win the game. Because of the way we've picked up so many injuries lately, we needed to get through without picking up any more.

"There were a lot of boxes which needed to be ticked tonight and thankfully we've done all that. We played well, scored three goals, kept a clean sheet and come through without any injuries.

"We talk about the little bit of luck you need here and there sometimes, but hopefully we've turned a corner with the bad luck. Even this morning I was getting a phone call saying Jamie O'Hara had been up sick all night so he wasn't in contention. It never rains, but it pours. But these things happen and you've just got to get on with it, and we will do."

Ross McCormack got off the mark for the season with a penalty and a well taken strike in the second half, and his Manager was pleased to see last term's leading marksman net for the first time.

"He looked very sharp tonight," Symons said. "He's worked incredibly hard, he's the sharpest and he's the fittest he's ever been since he's been at this Club. And that's through his own hard work, so you want to see that rewarded.

"He was a little bit disappointed after the first four league games, as we all were, so it's good to see him up and running now and looking sharp."

The win was sewn up in stoppage time through Moussa Dembélé's effort. The Frenchman's display was full of energy but it looked as though a goal was going to prove elusive, until he struck in the 94th minute.

"He had plenty of chances and he needs to become a lot more clinical in front of goal because he had numerous chances, but a lot of them he created himself with his pace and his power," Symons said of Dembélé's performance.

"He worked very hard today – there was an option certainly to bring Cauley [Woodrow] on for him but I had to be careful with substitutions because we knew Tim [Ream] wasn't going to do the 90 minutes.

"But I really wanted Moussa to score, I wanted him to get the rewards for his hard work. He'd been sloppy with a few of his chances but I was very pleased when he scored his goal."

Symons was also asked if he expected to bring any further signings to the Club, to which he responded: "I hope so. I'm very, very confident there will be more additions. We're looking at two or three – two at least, maybe three, that's what we're after."
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Two or three new additions sounds good, but they have to improve our starting 11 and not just the squad
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

love4ffc

Ross McCormack got off the mark for the season with a penalty and a well taken strike in the second half, and his Manager was pleased to see last term's leading marksman net for the first time.

"He looked very sharp tonight," Symons said. "He's worked incredibly hard, he's the sharpest and he's the fittest he's ever been since he's been at this Club. And that's through his own hard work, so you want to see that rewarded.

"He was a little bit disappointed after the first four league games, as we all were, so it's good to see him up and running."   

So everyone here that thought he was unfit was wrong according to Kit?!?   067.gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

H4usuallysitting

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

HatterDon

Quote from: love4ffc on August 25, 2015, 11:20:53 PM

"He was a little bit disappointed after the first four league games, as we all were, so it's good to see him up and running."   

So everyone here that thought he was unfit was wrong according to Kit?!?   067.gif

Kit is obviously wrong. Anyone with any sense knows that everybody on this site knows more about Fulham's players than he does.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

valdeingruo

Quote from: HatterDon on August 26, 2015, 03:21:53 AM
Ross McCormack got off the mark for the season with a penalty and a well taken strike in the second half, and his Manager was pleased to see last term’s leading marksman net for the first time.

“He looked very sharp tonight,” Symons said. “He’s worked incredibly hard, he’s the sharpest and he’s the fittest he’s ever been since he’s been at this Club. And that’s through his own hard work, so you want to see that rewarded.

“He was a little bit disappointed after the first four league games, as we all were, so it’s good to see him up and running."   

So everyone here that thought he was unfit was wrong according to Kit?!?   067.gif

Kit is obviously wrong. Anyone with any sense knows that everybody on this site knows more about Fulham's players than he does.

Its on the internet, its true.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

leonffc

Quote from: andersons11 on August 26, 2015, 04:02:49 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on August 26, 2015, 03:21:53 AM
Ross McCormack got off the mark for the season with a penalty and a well taken strike in the second half, and his Manager was pleased to see last term’s leading marksman net for the first time.

“He looked very sharp tonight,” Symons said. “He’s worked incredibly hard, he’s the sharpest and he’s the fittest he’s ever been since he’s been at this Club. And that’s through his own hard work, so you want to see that rewarded.

“He was a little bit disappointed after the first four league games, as we all were, so it’s good to see him up and running."  

Its on the internet, its true.

As long as this isn't reported on Talksport it's true. Once they get hold of it, it's becomes a pack of lies apparently