Main Menu

Current Main Issues

Started by Ordar, August 20, 2015, 08:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

- Having no gameplan, getting outcoached
- McCormack and LVC's form
- Pedestrian attacking tactics - easy to defend
- Starting terribly in the first half of every game this season. Including all the friendlies.
- Constantly conceding late goals
- The pace in the team
- Individual mistakes
- Defending generally
- Defending set pieces. Also giving so many corners away a game
- Defending against pace
- Creating very little clear cut chances.
- We're starting to play very narrow again
- Fitness of some of the players
- Squad harmony

west kowloon white

-poor management
-poor coaching

mangoputney

1. thick Kit  094.gif
2. Khan's 'sustainability' just look at the Jaguars record since his purchase and there salary cap, all you need to know for FFCs future  051
3. club mentality  fp.gif
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Bronaldinho

Hutchinson and Bodurov was an awful combo last year.

Hutch and Burn looked solid against Palace and Cardiff then Burn is randomly dropped. No reasons why.

Stupid decisions. How can we build from the back when Kit chooses Mr.Liability Bodurov week in week out?
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

N_O_W_S

I listened to Gentleman Jim last night. Sounds like the only player he praised throughout was Hutchinson. If he had a partner week in week out it would help him massively. Be it Burn I think Bod needs a break from the first team.

Cairny is on form and it was interesting to see his "disappointed to score and it not make any difference."

Dodger53

Kit saw enough of Jazz last year to buy him, he is slow and negative which most could see but not Kit, god help us he has to go. He does not know what the difference is between a 4th division player and a potential prem player. He showed clearly last year he cannot motivate a team or employ decent fitness or skill coaches. This is the nightmare scenario most of us dreaded and Rigg & Khan etc cannot see it.

Craven Mad

My view is that Kit is a poor motivator, tactically naive and doesn't know how to organise a first 11 or manage subs effectively. Our squad is ok (not promotion standard, but pretty decent [bar the defence]) but we're being held back by Kit.

But, despite that, Burn needs to be brought back into the side; Ross needs to be told he's a striker so stay up top; Cairney/Pringle need to be told to keep wider; Our whole back 4 needs to learn to keep in a flippin' line.

And we need to sign some bloody players! Stop mucking about with "they MUST want to be here", because people aren't gonna be queuing up to join a mid table team, short on confidence; pay good players to be here, results will come, then start faffing about with whether they'd dreamt of playing for us since they were 2...

General

LVC has set up two goals in his last two games. That's a much better contribution than most. think your judgement is impaired.

Ordar

Quote from: General on August 20, 2015, 11:15:33 AM
LVC has set up two goals in his last two games. That's a much better contribution than most. think your judgement is impaired.

I would hardly call his passes to TC to smash in from 20+ yards an assist...
LVC has been poor since being stupidly rushed back from his injury against Sunderland. He's meant to be playing as the box to box midfielder. I'm not entirely sure what he's doing in games, but its certainly not that. Whether that be due to him playing badly or the tactics.

FFCAli

Quote from: Craven Mad on August 20, 2015, 10:39:48 AM
My view is that Kit is a poor motivator, tactically naive and doesn't know how to organise a first 11 or manage subs effectively. Our squad is ok (not promotion standard, but pretty decent [bar the defence]) but we're being held back by Kit.

But, despite that, Burn needs to be brought back into the side; Ross needs to be told he's a striker so stay up top; Cairney/Pringle need to be told to keep wider; Our whole back 4 needs to learn to keep in a flippin' line.

And we need to sign some bloody players! Stop mucking about with "they MUST want to be here", because people aren't gonna be queuing up to join a mid table team, short on confidence; pay good players to be here, results will come, then start faffing about with whether they'd dreamt of playing for us since they were 2...
:plus one:

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: FFCAli on August 20, 2015, 11:22:58 AM

Plus 2
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

@jolslover

I'd say atleast 3 of those are solved by starting Dembele
STH H3

General

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 20, 2015, 10:01:22 PM
Quote from: FFCAli on August 20, 2015, 11:22:58 AM

Plus 2

plus 3 but isn't that everything in his remit though that he's no good at?