News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ahhh the stress of being a football fan (not 100% FFC related)

Started by Tempest, August 20, 2015, 09:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

So things not going great at the Cottage, things seemingly not going well at Stamford Bridge, Emirates, Old Trafford, WHL to name just a few. So is it possible for a football fan to be 100% happy with their club? I don't know a huge deal about most clubs in the leagues but guessing Stoke fans are pretty chuffed with how things are going with their signings at least.

Are we supporters just a whinging bunch? Aren't we better off than Hereford and therefore should be happy we haven't ended up like them? Or is it right, considering our past that we're a little miffed at so far just being a less than average championship team and that we really ought to be in the PL rather than Bournemouth or Watford?

SHould we be grateful we don't have an Oyston as an owner?? To be fair we've had worse in the past. The Toon Army detest Mike Ashley yet their Premier League, he's spending the cash again although in Newcastle you have two options, get pist or watch football!

So the required foot note to those who will say they don't care about what goes on elsewhere, no problem, move on to the next topic nicely.
Live in Falmouth!

Chutney

I was 100% happy with the club when we were finishing top half prem, we were playing excellent football and competing with teams that excite me. I want us to be playing manchester utd and Chelsea, not rotherham and qpr.
C O Y W

Sheepskin Junior

I think that's a very well thought through post. I've always been one to focus on our downfall, and not look at other teams and think they have it just as bad. Quite frankly, I feel sorry for Hull fans at the moment. Newly relegated, lost a couple of key players, and they have an owner that wants to turn their name into something you'd call a junior team so they can be marketed across the world. Now, since the FA said no, he's having a strop and trying to sell
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507