watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kit - it's official - he's dellusional.

Started by General, August 20, 2015, 11:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

After having just lost, and continued a 3 game streak without a win and subsequently being at the bottom of the league (meaning we've done the worst out of all the other teams competing) - he comes out and says or infers in his post match article that 'the team have shown they are good enough'... Umm, no they haven't, if they had then we would have won a game, or drawn them.. not lost two and drawn one. That's not competing no matter how 'fine' the margins are.. that's losing and failing and our position, if maintained shows we will not have competed at all.

epsomraver

Quote from: General on August 20, 2015, 11:24:31 AM

After having just lost, and continued a 3 game streak without a win and subsequently being at the bottom of the league (meaning we've done the worst out of all the other teams competing) - he comes out and says or infers in his post match article that 'the team have shown they are good enough'... Umm, no they haven't, if they had then we would have won a game, or drawn them.. not lost two and drawn one. That's not competing no matter how 'fine' the margins are.. that's losing and failing and our position, if maintained shows we will not have competed at all.

Like a bloody broken record  yawn!

General

Definitely is like a broken record - so if you know something's broken, don't you normally do something with it - either fix or chuck?!

The Rock

I'm afraid changes under Khan are not made quick enough as he is not around the club very much. He's probably in Jacksonville getting ready for the American football season. Somewhere between Kit not being experienced enough and lack of RECENT investment has got us here, so get used to it.

But promotion is the goal.

Logicalman

Quote from: The Rock on August 20, 2015, 11:54:57 AM
I'm afraid changes under Khan are not made quick enough as he is not around the club very much. He's probably in Jacksonville getting ready for the American football season. Somewhere between Kit not being experienced enough and lack of RECENT investment has got us here, so get used to it.

But promotion is the goal.

Sorry, that's not the full story, and it's so obviously not either.

The rot started long before Khan took over, and was not dealt with then, e.g. Jol, or since Khan took control.

Khan has not done enough to reverse the downward slope we were on when he took over, but to try and claim the club was healthy, stable and had no problems at all when it was sold is somewhere between delusional and impeachable, if it were such a joyous, profit-making, going concern, then why did MaF sell?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

General

But the rot didn't effect us as much, we still maintained our position in the premiership under Al Fayed. Khan has not got the results, not steadied the ship and has made some horrific management decisions. Al Fayed would bring in an unknown like Hodgson having done his homework and we wouldn't have a clue, Khan just chops and changes at a whim based on, it seems, not much research. Allardyce.

Tonywa

Quote from: General on August 21, 2015, 10:29:25 AM
But the rot didn't effect us as much, we still maintained our position in the premiership under Al Fayed. Khan has not got the results, not steadied the ship and has made some horrific management decisions. Al Fayed would bring in an unknown like Hodgson having done his homework and we wouldn't have a clue, Khan just chops and changes at a whim based on, it seems, not much research. Allardyce.

An unknown like Hodgson who had managed a couple of International sides as well as InterMilan and Blackburn Rovers amongst other club teams.

Logicalman

Quote from: General on August 21, 2015, 10:29:25 AM

Firstly, Roy was not an 'unknown'.

The nature of rot is that it starts small, slowly grows until it has a devastating affect. Unless treated early on, it can become out of control.

MaF did a lot for Fulham, perhaps more than most in it's history, but I ask again, if the ship was steady, profit-making, easy to fix, and everything you claim it was, then why sell? With the lack of investment we were doomed in any case, and needed someone with cash in their pocket just to keep the ship afloat, let alone aim for higher success.

It's easy for people to attack those that try, and fail, and claim it's all their fault, incompetent, etc, but it's easy to criticize than take decisive action. Why not gather up all the fans that hate Khan, pool resources together and buy him out, now THAT would speak volumes.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Fulham1959

Why do we have to have these continual insults aimed at Kit ?

1. It's not 'official'
2. Learn to spell

Someone else, this week, has called him 'a moron'.  It's as though people think they are scoring 'brownie points' with the continual insults  -  "I'm with you, chaps, I know it all, I'm equally clever at coming up with the same belittlements (if there was such a word)".

Where does it get us ? - nowhere.  Criticism, suggestions, venting frustration even, O.K.  But personal insults I don't like.

epsomraver

Quote from: Fulham1959 on August 21, 2015, 12:15:28 PM
Why do we have to have these continual insults aimed at Kit ?

1. It's not 'official'
2. Learn to spell

Someone else, this week, has called him 'a moron'.  It's as though people think they are scoring 'brownie points' with the continual insults  -  "I'm with you, chaps, I know it all, I'm equally clever at coming up with the same belittlements (if there was such a word)".

Where does it get us ? - nowhere.  Criticism, suggestions, venting frustration even, O.K.  But personal insults I don't like.
0001.jpeg

McBride78

While I am far from convinced Kit is the right guy for the job, what exactly would you have him say? 

Cant very well talk to the media as an employee of the club and say:
"Well....we stink.  our CBs are terrible....our LB situation is totally screwed.  We have no width thus far, and Ross has stunk the place up.  I am trying to get players in because I am not sure these are good enough, and on top of that I really am not sure I am qualified for this job."

Not exactly a rally speech.  It is a tough spot as you have a responsibility to go out and talk to the media and be positive, so I don't put much into what is said at these types of things.  The real narrative that he and Rigg and others have is far different.   

epsomraver

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 21, 2015, 05:53:37 PM
Well for the managers sake, if he can navigate a victory tomorrow, somehow, and then knock Sheff Utd out of the Cup and reach the Third Round, and let's face it, we should really be winning our home games. Then he has something to build on getting his first League Win. Then wrap up a couple of more essential signings before the deadline, then there is every chance, he may not only buy some time, but restore some credibility.
Plus it should put a spring in the step of the players.
However, to give himself a chance, he has to pick players in form, and no square pegs in round holes.
Even if a player is having an off day, he can still run around. Ross has had two disappointing matches this week, and needs to take his hands off his hip, tuck his shirt in over his bulging stomach, and roll his sleeves up.
Otherwise he is letting his manager down, and therefore is he worth a starting place, Because some observers may ask, is he acting the big time Charlie.  
One thing is for definite, the manager and the team cannot afford any passengers, and the next few games are crucial.
0001.jpeg