Started by Andy S, August 20, 2015, 01:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

In the days of Tigana we had the fittest team in the league
The most organised team in the league
The most motivated team in the league
Captain's all over the park
Everyone knew what was required
If we are ever to get promoted again that is what is required.
We had people on the pitch capable of changing things if they were not working.
That is how we did so well. A lot of people talk about Systems but it is players with ability that make things happen that are important. It is about imposing yourself on a game from the off and putting your opponents on the back foot and keeping them there. It is about having strikers that know where the goal is. We had Saha.

I find it hard to believe that Kit cannot see that yet he was there. He was part of it all. I like kit but I cannot understand why he is manager. OK may be he talks a good job, but doing a good job is the most important thing.

The fans aren't stupid. We see matches played every week. We see it on the pitch not on training sessions. Where does it count? OK most of us would not be able to do a job as a manager of a football club at this level. Why? Because we would not be good enough. We need a manager with a vision. Somebody who can put in to place what we need.  Somebody inspirational and somebody who can bring the right players to the club. Kit should have been replaced in the summer. We are now playing catch up.