Started by Conway on the wing, August 20, 2015, 07:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

HatterDon

Quote from: Blanco on August 21, 2015, 04:33:23 AM
Quote from: Barrett487 on August 20, 2015, 11:25:17 PM
Quote from: Blanco on August 20, 2015, 08:04:51 PM
Quote from: Barrett487 on August 20, 2015, 08:02:55 PM
All opinions are welcome here... what matters is how you put them across.

I wouldn't say all opinions. But yes, most.

Who asked for your opinion?

Right, that's it! I'm quitting the forum. Sick of not being appreciated and respected.

Best of luck! Write now and then, will you?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

Ah you have to remember us Mods can't moderate all of the time. I can't look using my PC or Smartphone at my desk. I am currently having a sneaky peek at the FOF forum in the women's loo,  using my phone. Better stop and go back my desk or my boss will think I have a reoccurring problem with my insides
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

os5889 mkII

Quote from: Berserker on August 21, 2015, 12:10:46 PM
Ah you have to remember us Mods can't moderate all of the time. I can't look using my PC or Smartphone at my desk. I am currently having a sneaky peek at the FOF forum in the women's loo,  using my phone. Better stop and go back my desk or my boss will think I have a reoccurring problem with my insides
@OsmithFFC

Logicalman

Quote from: JoelH5 on August 20, 2015, 10:16:06 PM
I wonder what he posted...

Someone, who posted less times than points we got last season, threw their toys out of the pram for little to no reason, and decided to make a big thing out of it. That's the long and the short of it.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

cmg

Ode on the departure of an unknown poster who may have been an important member of the Fulham staff or a friend/enemy/close relative of a moderator...or something.

You said no strings could secure you at the station.
Platform ticket, restless diesels, goodbye goodye windows.
I walked into such a sad time at the station.
As I walked out, felt my own need just beginning.

I'll wait in the queue when the trains come back;
Wait in the place where the shadows run from themselves.

[© Bruce/Clapton/Brown]

FFCAli

This is hardly likely to increase the queue of people lining up to become moderators!  I think you all do a great job and as long as nothing gets altered without explanation to the OP then I'm happy. 

Logicalman

Quote from: cmg on August 21, 2015, 12:53:26 PM
Ode on the departure of an unknown poster who may have been an important member of the Fulham staff or a friend/enemy/close relative of a moderator...or something.

You said no strings could secure you at the station.
Platform ticket, restless diesels, goodbye goodye windows.
I walked into such a sad time at the station.
As I walked out, felt my own need just beginning.

I'll wait in the queue when the trains come back;
Wait in the place where the shadows run from themselves.

[© Bruce/Clapton/Brown]

I'll name that song in, er, 4 words ... (Black and) White Room!

Those shadows sound a little like our defence recently.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

os5889 mkII

Personally not a fan, how come this ex-user got away with plugging music??

https://www.youtube.com/user/slimgoodye
@OsmithFFC

cmg

Quote from: Logicalman on August 21, 2015, 01:49:26 PM

I'll name that song in, er, 4 words ... (Black and) White Room!

Those shadows sound a little like our defence recently.

Nah. Look much tighter and better organised than our defence. That right CB looks like he might have a problem with the high ball though.

Vinnieffc

I've had enough. I resine. Erm nope rezine.. Damn. Reesiyne ? Tell ya what, I'll stick around for a while  049:gif

davew

Quote from: Holders on August 21, 2015, 07:13:10 AM

So at least we now know for sure that someone at the club reads this board, for what that's worth. I'm all for supporting the club but, this not being an official board, I don't see that they have any right to ask for a post to be censored because it may refer to someone or goings-on at the club unless it's libellous. DB (or any other mod) deciding to modify a title by his own independent judgement (and not without reference to the OP) is another matter altogether. 

So at least we now know for sure that someone at the club reads this board, for what that's worth. I'm all for supporting the club but, this not being an official board, I don't see that they have any right to ask for a post to be censored because it may refer to someone or goings-on at the club unless it's libellous. DB (or any other mod) deciding to modify a title by his own independent judgement (and not without reference to the OP) is another matter altogether. 
They should be spending all their time trying to sort out the club not reading this forum and being told how to sort the club out, that would be too easy!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Blanco

Quote from: davew on August 21, 2015, 05:19:40 PM

They should be spending all their time trying to sort out the club not reading this forum and being told how to sort the club out, that would be too easy!

Absolutely.

Vienna1

Me too. I wasn't able to find out. I think that's the crux of the matter... I'd love to know...

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Shouldn't the OP be Conways

Which is slang for something relevant I feel

Tut tut
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Logicalman

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 22, 2015, 02:17:02 AM
It's never goodbye, only Au revoir,

.. and with that ... goodnight!