watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fof Meet Up

Started by dannyboi-ffc, July 12, 2015, 09:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Welcome to the board Peaty. Looking forward to meeting you later! Just avoid Jonaldinho if you can, he's a right strange one   078.gif :drums:
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

laurencecapel

Going to try and pop down fellas but naturally as it's the first home game the Mrs has decided it's errands morning - joy! Sunday clearly doesn't work anymore when football is on ay.

Anyone going for a beer after game if not?

Shredhead

Quote from: Shredhead on August 13, 2015, 09:14:45 PM
I'll try to get there but will probably be with some Brighton fans and their sons.
I saw George and Louisa but didn't recognise anyone else there. Anyway we had a nice old time drinking cheap ale and watching the Brighton fans letting off blue flares (as well as wearing them).
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

FFCpmd

Danny, I did get to the Rocket last Sat but couldn't find you guys - just looked back at the OP and seen you were on the Putney side, which would have narrowed down the search. I'll try again at the next one. Very best. 

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: FFCpmd on August 22, 2015, 09:56:54 AM
Danny, I did get to the Rocket last Sat but couldn't find you guys - just looked back at the OP and seen you were on the Putney side, which would have narrowed down the search. I'll try again at the next one. Very best.  

Sorry to hear that,

This is the problem with not letting me know you are coming. Next time let me know you will be there and I will message you my number like I do with everyone else.

Gutted you couldn't find us, I hate the thought of people going out of their way for nothing. Would be great to meet you next time, probably in December so if you can make it please let me know.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

FFCpmd

Thanks for that Danny - I will indeed let you know next time. Cheers, phil

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: FFCpmd on August 22, 2015, 10:29:31 AM
Thanks for that Danny - I will indeed let you know next time. Cheers, phil

:54: No worries Phil

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 15, 2015, 06:16:19 AM
Welcome to the board Peaty. Looking forward to meeting you later! Just avoid Jonaldinho if you can, he's a right strange one   078.gif :drums:

Cheers Danny. I'm going to have to complain to a mod about this post. Unrequired even if factually correct.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on August 22, 2015, 11:47:06 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 15, 2015, 06:16:19 AM
Welcome to the board Peaty. Looking forward to meeting you later! Just avoid Jonaldinho if you can, he's a right strange one   078.gif :drums:

Cheers Danny. I'm going to have to complain to a mod about this post. Unrequired even if factually correct.

Just do a goodbye thread, that should do the trick, try to spell it properly though if your aim is to mug the mods off rather than yourself. We've got to meet up again before you go to OZ! Farewell drink up or do I mean celebration....... 078.gif

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]