watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good feeling about today

Started by One James stannard, August 22, 2015, 08:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One James stannard

For the first time in god knows how long I feel really positive that we are going to get all 3 points, I know it's only huddlesfield but 3 points today and I'm hoping we can kick on. Going to be a fantastic day today. 049:gif

Ps. yes I have taken my medication  :005:

stokesy

I think this before every game,I don't know why 90 minutes later and walk away disappointed,but today could be the day ,just had my medication.

alexbishop

I think we should get three points today. Huddersfield are one of a few teams I think are weaker than us this season.

Hoping for a good performance to go with the points.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Twig

I can't remember the last time I had a good feeing before, during, and certainly not after a game. Supporting Fulham over the last three or four seasons has been a horrible experience.

Ged

You must be young or supporting Fulham for a short time we will soon knock that optimism out of you

dannyboi-ffc

I suppose you can never be sure with Fulham but if we cant beat Huddersfield at home then this is going to be a very long season. Like you guys I seem to go into every game with optimism and I think we will win today but like last year I think winning will paper over the cracks.

Of course I want to win though
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

kevin

survival of the fittest today...its going to be a humid 84 degrees so fitness will play a huge part

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: kevin on August 22, 2015, 09:42:58 AM
survival of the fittest today...its going to be a humid 84 degrees so fitness will play a huge part

Leave McCormack in KFC then and play Dembele with Cairney behind
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: One James stannard on August 22, 2015, 08:19:52 AM
  For the first time in god knows how long I feel really positive that we are going to get all 3 points, I know it's only huddlesfield but 3 points today and I'm hoping we can kick on. Going to be a fantastic day today. 049:gif

the clue is in your post, you refer to them as 'only' huddersfield.  please bear in mind at the moment we are 'only' fulham.

Slaphead in Qatar

better not play fatty mcormack then  086.gif

Ged

The plan is to take it easy in the first half in the heat then really have a go for 40 minutes in the second half

Dodger53

I havent had a good feeling during or after a game in yonks, now the 'up for it' and 'feel good' factor has gone before games. I go because I always have and the pre-match beer is as enjoyable as it always has been, enjoyable until someone says "how do you think we will do today" and we mumble about the defence being unfit, being not good enough etc.....time to enjoy the walk through the park and prepare for more humiliation.

steve magnets

Blanco

Baws

First game of the season for me today as I was away last week so looking forward to seeing the new signings.

As mentioned above it's going to be very warm today so Kit's claim that we are extremely fit will be tested to the max.

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: One James stannard on August 22, 2015, 08:19:52 AM

Got mine(meds)stacked up for after.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Twig

Quote from: Ged on August 22, 2015, 09:54:15 AM

The plan is to take it easy in the first half in the heat then really have a go for 40 minutes in the second half

Then concede in the 89th

Twig

Vienna1

I think it should be possible to beat Huddersfield. Perhaps even necessary, we need the 3 points.

Hopefully our players won't get confused, I think Huddersfield's away kit looks similar to ours...
:beer:

Jonaldiniho 88

I have a good feeling too. I was at the Brighton game and thought we were unlucky not to get a point. This week a very generous season ticket holder has given me his ticket so going for free on my jack jones and hoping for three points and a performance. COYW