News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looking through my private messages and I have 87 pages worth!

Started by dannyboi-ffc, August 22, 2015, 08:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

That has to be a record and not one I am proud of lol. I think I spend too much time on here. Mind you the majority of it is for the meet ups and tipping cups with the odd argument from the good old non moderating days (did I say that out loud).   :022:

Anyway at least I hold the record for something  fp.gif

What do you hold the record for?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Nero

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Nero on August 22, 2015, 08:30:53 AM
does hate mail really count

If it means holding the record I will count anything, even the times people send the same message twice by accident.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: bobbo on August 22, 2015, 08:36:44 AM
Speaks volumes on how popular you danny

Don't know about that lol. Its usually me messaging others and getting responses. Only time people message me is to complain about something. No that's harsh, lately a few people have been very supportive and nice to me.

Just in general, 87 pages sounds ridiculous

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

tommy

Considering you've only been around for a year or so it's pretty good going. Your average posts per day must be up there too.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Russian rob on August 22, 2015, 09:07:36 AM
Not sure if as a fellow Fulham supporter we should be sad for you as it seems you give much too much time to the club or jealous.What would you like better?
On a more serious note even with the heartiest congratulations please don't neglect you family at the expense of Fulham.A former wife informed me that I loved Fulham more than her but in truth by the end of it all I think I loved chelscum more than her!!!!

Wise words mate and I don't know whether that many messages is a good thing or not. But what I will say and again me and my big mouth shouldn't but I like to be open and communicate as a moderator. I am very pleased we are getting a couple more moderators, the other day really opened my eyes. I spent all evening replying to a bunch of people criticising me when I did nothing wrong and in the process I gave my kids no attention. And for what? To be abused when things go wrong or for people to drop a goodbye rather than just go quietly, leaving me to pick up the pieces in my spare time.

The majority of people on here are great to me and I only do what I do for fof because I thoroughly enjoy being apart of it and talking to great people. I have also made great friends on here all thanks to fof. I never really had mates at the club being from South east London and attending games with family but now I go to games and know so many. But we need help to spread the work load as the club are struggling and when the club struggles moderating becomes very demanding.

But leaving fof isn't an option, I would miss it too much

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

os5889 mkII

Popular guy!!

Don't complain or we will all want that many!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@OsmithFFC

Berserker

I don't get many PM'S. Probably 1 a week. I got 2 last week so felt quite popular.
Saying that people e mail me, or FOF face book me.
Mind you seeing I get so many e mails and pinging at work I'm quite glad of the peace at other times.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Berserker on August 22, 2015, 11:04:04 AM
I don't get many PM'S. Probably 1 a week. I got 2 last week so felt quite popular.
Saying that people e mail me, or FOF face book me.
Mind you seeing I get so many e mails and pinging at work I'm quite glad of the peace at other times.

Most of it is for the meet ups and tipping cup, people don't just message me to ask how my weekend was. At the moment that's probably because supporting Fulham most of them are "........."

moderators don't swear............

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Vienna1

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel