watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What do you think the players think?

Started by DevonFFC, August 22, 2015, 10:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

What do you think the players are thinking of kit right now. Do you think they believe in him and do you think they are playing for the manager right now.

Looking at how ross is playing I don't think he cares it takes on board what kit is telling him, unless kit is saying before a game " I want you to play like Rooney and play deep and not as a striker"

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Wearethewhites

bill taylors apprentice

I think the players will have a good moan about everything thats going wrong but fail to look at themselves and accept they are not putting in enough effort.

ScalleysDad

No way are they are 'a band of brothers' or the close knit group Kit bangs on about. The fat, sighing and whining No44 is never a captain and I think O Hara resents him being it. They are the wise old pros' but ignore each other. Bod was just in a world of his own. LVC is frankly a tart and he and Kaca, another tart today, were not best pleased with each other just as Kaca got substituted. Dembele could only be classed as a well meaning lump today and although he won aerial balls and blagged a few free kicks the centre backs in the main knew where he was but he wasn't getting encouragement. The fat 44 defending the near post at corners and then taking all day to get into a forward position. Whatever next?. Woodrow, as well as intervening in hand bags at ten paces, earned a start and that is about all that came out of today.   
O Hara must take the arm band midweek.

If there was an up side today the warm ups looked better and the half time subs warm up was a joy to behold. 

Domino1879

I suspect that most have no respect for Kit because he is seen as clueless, weak and feable.

nose

inthink the reaction of the crowd at the end will have shaken them

i do not jeer the team at the stadium but that performance was dreadful and the manager is showing himself to be clueless. the players are not really putting it in and we need ross to be played in a position where he can dominate rather than marginalised, i cannot tell you where he was supposed to be playing but it certainly wasn't working. and we all saw kaka playing as if he was more suited to the conference than having been a premiership player and international. he was a discraceful shadow of what he ought to be.

i think some of the  players need to take a look at themselves and decide if they did enough, and certainly they do not look like a team, they look like individuals, all that huddle before the game is childish nonsense and counts for zero if once you start the team work ends.

Holders

I agree with Nose, having bagged a point at the death they won't have expected the reaction at the end. Insufficient effort for the first 80 minutes coupled with poor organisation.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

fulhamben

i should imagine its, why did i leave my decent club for this.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Barrett487

Can you imagine Dunk, or any quality player, wanting to join this party?

hovewhite

Quote from: Barrett487 on August 23, 2015, 10:51:59 AM
Can you imagine Dunk, or any quality player, wanting to join this party?
Don't you  mean (party) A SHAMBLES!

HatterDon

Here's what I think the players think:

"I can't believe there's so many guys on this website who think what we do is easy, think we haven't a clue how to play, think we're lazy, think we're stupid, think we're greedy, think our gaffer is useless, think the guy who signs our paychecks got rich by not caring about his investments, and -- GET THIS -- think they could do a better job than any of us if they were in charge."

"I know, right? I guess it takes all kinds."
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel