watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-revolting.

Started by bog, August 23, 2015, 09:47:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

What sums up our current manager is this. We are all aware that we needed a new c/b. We sign Ream and he is on the bench. One of our c/bs is injured and who is sent on as replacement? Bodorov. He could not even see the way to send the new player on. He saw this as risky, just like all of his previous negative thinking. I am not happy. After a succession of inept managers I am revolting....

092.gif   

alfie

Quote from: bog on August 23, 2015, 09:47:13 AM
What sums up our current manager is this. We are all aware that we needed a new c/b. We sign Ream and he is on the bench. One of our c/bs is injured and who is sent on as replacement? Bodorov. He could not even see the way to send the new player on. He saw this as risky, just like all of his previous negative thinking. I am not happy. After a succession of inept managers I am revolting....

092.gif   
We signed him Thurs/Friday, he had not featured in any game so far this season, he has probably had 1 training session and you want him to come straight in, if he had been playing then maybe yes get him on but he hasn't.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Lighthouse

Ream wasn't fit enough for the bench and WASN'T included. In the warm up there was an injury to a sub and so Ream was hurriedly asked to change. When there was an injury to Hutch, Bodurov was the natural replacement.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cmg

The manager made it clear that he did not consider Ream to be sufficiently fit or integrated to be on the bench yesterday and therefore, originally, he was not included.
When Matilla was injured in the warm-up it was decided to include Ream purely to make up the numbers.

Whatever you may think of Bodurov, he is an experienced International centre-back, a decent (at the very least) bench level player in the Championship and the obvious choice to replace Hutchinson when that player was unfortunately injured.

Mind you I'm pretty sure I saw Bod munching a cheeseburger just before he was called into action, so there might still be something to hit the manager with.

H4usuallysitting

BestOfBrede

Rediculous by Kit once again.
If Ream wasn't fit enough, hasn't trained enough, doesn't know our team and not considered anywhere near ready enough for the team - then it makes no sense whatsoever to put him on the bench!

epsomraver

Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 23, 2015, 12:56:49 PM
If Ream wasn't fit enough, hasn't trained enough, doesn't know our team and not considered anywhere near ready enough for the team - then it makes no sense whatsoever to put him on the bench!

He was there, he is a midfielder ,  had his kit so who else could Kit call on 10 minutes before K/O ?

bog

The general consensus seems that I was ill informed and over-reacted. Fair enough. But I am not happy with what is going at the club. Is that a wind up about Bod eating a burger?

092.gif

BestOfBrede

Quote from: epsomraver on August 23, 2015, 01:02:01 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 23, 2015, 12:56:49 PM

He was there, he is a midfielder ,  had his kit so who else could Kit call on 10 minutes before K/O ?
It should be planned for - an injury can happen at anytime.

Texas White

Quote from: bog on August 23, 2015, 01:23:46 PM
The general consensus seems that I was ill informed and over-reacted. Fair enough. But I am not happy with what is going at the club. Is that a wind up about Bod eating a burger?

092.gif

No the burger pictures look real. And smoking a cigerette is just F^^k you Fulham.
Shameful behaviour and makes me angry too.

Woolly Mammoth

Why is it when we sign a player, he is either injured or Unfit, why is he unfit, and why buy him if is unfit. A player should be available to play from day one, what has he been doing all summer.  Better still find a player to sign who is match fit from the moment we sign him, wouldn't that be something.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

Woolly I am with you with this one. The money they are on and they cannot keep themselves fit?  :dft007:

092.gif 

Skatzoffc

I agree Wooly.

A few years ago we were known to have one of the most stringent and rigorous medicals in the league. Recently we buy players who are so crocked some of them never play for us at all.

What in Hell's teeth is going on at this club?
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

love4ffc

Quote from: Skatzoffc on August 23, 2015, 06:52:44 PM
I agree Wooly.

A few years ago we were known to have one of the most stringent and rigorous medicals in the league. Recently we buy players who are so crocked some of them never play for us at all.

What in Hell's teeth is going on at this club?

So what I'm hearing is that it's our medical staffs fault.  Well then I hear Eva might be looking for a move  :dft011:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

SP

Quote from: bog on August 23, 2015, 04:04:40 PM
Woolly I am with you with this one. The money they are on and they cannot keep themselves fit?  :dft007:

I can recommend a decent adviser on healthy eating...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-3201911/Queen-green-Natasha-Corrett-pioneered-clean-eating-country.html

:HD: