watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ITS BLINKING OBVIOUS

Started by Zendra, August 23, 2015, 08:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zendra

We need a winger to dash down the wing and get behind them . LBM would have murdered Huddersfield and so would have someone like  Clive Walker . I quite agree with the post about Dembele - if he has any potential it has escaped my notice . We need a pacey old fashioned winger and I think preferably a left winger to cross it near post . What about Jeremy Corbyn ? Bit old I supose now.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Zendra on August 23, 2015, 08:27:23 PM
We need a winger to dash down the wing and get behind them . LBM would have murdered Huddersfield and so would have someone like  Clive Walker . I quite agree with the post about Dembele - if he has any potential it has escaped my notice . We need a pacey old fashioned winger and I think preferably a left winger to cross it near post . What about Jeremy Corbyn ? Bit old I supose now.
Jeremy Corbyn...... Lovely :)     Nice one Centurion
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Blanco

He's a bit extreme. He'd probably run off into the stands he's so left. We'd get relegated and the club would be run into the ground. I prefer sold right wingers. Cairney is doing a great job.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Blanco on August 23, 2015, 08:36:02 PM
He's a bit extreme. He'd probably run off into the stands he's so left. We'd get relegated and the club would be run into the ground.
We would probably become 'State Owned'.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Wearethewhites

Quick wingers, along with centre backs, should have been our main priority this summer. Instead, we stockpiled midfielder's, bought Cainey, who is identical to LVC, and is stuck out on the right where he was poor for Blackburn. He, along with Pringle are not naturally wide players, so why do it?

If Kit learned anything from the last season, it was a) we needed to defend a hell of a lot better and b) most of promotion chasing teams plaid width and pace.

This summer, we've achieved neither, but an overcrowded midfield who all can't play together.

I'm actually getting the hump typing this.

Wearethewhites

He's a bit extreme. He'd probably run off into the stands he's so left. We'd get relegated and the club would be run into the ground. I prefer sold right wingers. Cairney is doing a great job.

You are joking, right? He's wasted out on the right, he should be playing through the middle.

Nero

im sure Kit said that he wanted to play with pacey wingers somewhere early pre season but all we signed was Pringle who slower then a dog with 2 legs

Blanco

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 23, 2015, 08:41:07 PM

You are joking, right? He's wasted out on the right, he should be playing through the middle.

Who would you play down the right? And even if he was being wasted doesn't mean he isn't playing well. Scoring anyway.

Barrett487

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Blanco on August 23, 2015, 08:47:52 PM

Who would you play down the right? And even if he was being wasted doesn't mean he isn't playing well. Scoring anyway.

We don't have anyone, we don't have anyone for the left either. Kacka isn't the answer, unless played down the middle, but he's far to lightweight. We lack naturally wingers who like to take on their man and beat them down the flanks. Yes, Cainey is scoring goals, playing well, but that's not his natural position.

Blanco

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 23, 2015, 08:59:59 PM
Quote from: Blanco on August 23, 2015, 08:47:52 PM

We don't have anyone, we don't have anyone for the left either. Kacka isn't the answer, unless played down the middle, but he's far to lightweight. We lack naturally wingers who like to take on their man and beat them down the flanks. Yes, Cainey is scoring goals, playing well, but that's not his natural position.

When I said solid right wingers I was joking due to the political theme of the post. I know right wing isn't Cairneys natural position.

Hong Kong Fulham fan

So true chaps, I've said for years we need pace down the wings.
Every team that we play has pace and kills us.

Come on kit, get some pace!!!!!!