watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Riverside Stand Development

Started by Riversider, August 24, 2015, 01:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

I think it will go ahead but just hope that we haven't sunk lower than the championship in the meantime.

Riversider

Quote from: fulham traveller on August 24, 2015, 07:37:53 PM
Never in a million years, I never believed it then, and don't believe it now, the same way, Gillette and hicks made false promises at Liverpool, the same  at Pompey all these great plans came to nothing, we don't even make statements about it, so I will happily bet money with any other poster, this was not even khans idea, he was left with this from Al frayed, we ain't got no money to buy the shovel
The plans that Pompey presented are a very good example to use, similar to QPR's new owners declaring to the world that they will build them a 40,000 all seater stadium, how's that going ?

Zendra

If it was not going ahead I think they would have  made the decision before now . Its still on the website . We wll return to the big time one day so it is important to get the ground ready first. . Then we must do something about the interior of the JH. Is clean and tidy enough but not exactly state of the art facilities. I reckon the people who sat in  it the Thirties would still recognise a lot of it.