News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone see anything wrong with this picture?

Started by mike_corkcity12, August 24, 2015, 01:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

That's all down to poor coaching, and poor training sessions, another black mark for the Manager and his assistants, it's shocking.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

alfie

Quote from: nose on August 24, 2015, 03:57:30 PM
Quote from: alfie on August 24, 2015, 02:38:06 PM
Talking of Bod, he was given a pass in his own half and was immediately hounded down by Hudders player he had no outlet except back to the keeper, was not his fault he had no choice, but guess what supporters around me were booing him, he was on a no win whatever he done, if he tried to play it out and lost it he would have been crucified.

i thought they were booing the team not him per se. I think too many teams end up playing the ball backwards far too often. I am not a lump it up to the big men fan but occasionally you have to take a chance and put the ball into dangerous areas, nowadays everyone seems to prefer to pass sideways and backwards rather than gamble.

but on the occasion I think you mean, I felt sure the jeering was against the whole team and manager, I thought boudders had no option other than too play it backwards.
If we are talking about the same play, he was facing his own goal with not another Fulham player insight apart from the keeper, and as soon as he passed it he got Booed, sure it was at his play and not the team.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

H4usuallysitting

Is it that we are still 0-0, and should be losing 0-3

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Burt on August 24, 2015, 02:40:26 PM
The worrying thing is that the ball was actually up the other end :)

Nice one.
Were they all looking at a gerbil that had run onto the pitch

Reminds me of Spot the Ball
Put a X where the gerbil is
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Barrett487

Quote from: Fulham Chaz on August 24, 2015, 02:56:28 PM
You should watch the tape 2 seconds before that image and watch Voser come inside to shut the 17 down but still show him inside anyway - mainly because Burn kept backing off but he seems to be labelled a hero on here for some reason... Still, opinions make for good conversation.

Voser was covering Scannell, who was lurking wide right and was his responsibility, and rightly expected his co-defenders to close down the inside move. As you say Burn hung back, stranding Voser. Bodurov and LVC were caught ball-watching and Jazz couldn't get over in time (but saw the danger). Kaca started chasing Bunn at the start of his run and lost interest.

'Schoolboy error' is unfair on schoolboys because at least they try.