watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tomorrows game - Attendance

Started by jelmo, August 24, 2015, 08:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jelmo

So we had an attendance of 14000 at the weekend and the team team didn't do anything to make any body shell out extra cash for a Tuesday cup game.

So what with all the bad feeling surrounding the club... What do people think the turn out will be?

I for one think that going to a Fulham game these days isnt too fun. I also think a lot of people have had enough for a while. So it will be embarrassingly low.

It's a shame as I used to look forward to any Fulham game be it carling cup or league game. Not really sure they even deserve anymore of my money either. Given them enough this season already!

Fulham76

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

jelmo

Quote from: fulhamben on August 24, 2015, 08:55:21 PM
Just under 5k

That would send a message. Not sure the board would bother listening though

LBNo11

...well I won't be going, it's my wedding anniversary (31st) and I'm taking Mrs No11 to dinner: I have gone to matches on our anniversary in the past, but now realise spending more time in my remaining years with my wife and family are more important than football, much, much more important...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Fulham76

Quote from: jelmo on August 24, 2015, 08:59:24 PM
Just under 5k

I genuinely don't think they give a crap

fulhamben

Quote from: jelmo on August 24, 2015, 08:59:24 PM
Just under 5k

not so sure it will be about sending a message, I think it will be a low attendance because most just won't be arsed to pay extra to get wet on a Tuesday night and watch crap football
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

jelmo

Quote from: LBNo11 on August 24, 2015, 09:09:47 PM
...well I won't be going, it's my wedding anniversary (31st) and I'm taking Mrs No11 to dinner: I have gone to matches on our anniversary in the past, but now realise spending more time in my remaining years with my wife and family are more important than football, much, much more important...
Congrats mate. Hope it's a good night.

Julius Geezer

I'm going with 8500.

Sheffield Utd had 800 tickets left this morning.

Not sure how many they're allocated - 3000?

Blanco

I hope people go. Losing gets harder when people start to miss games.

love4ffc

Yes Congrats there as it seems rarer and rarer that people stay married for long now a days.  I'm only going on my 20th.  Hope you have a fantastic night. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Northern Cottager

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Happy 31st anniversary!
Don't forget the flowers (& don't get them from the local garage)
& hope it's not @ the MacDonald's with the FFC youngsters in attendance as well!
Have a great night

Lighthouse

Bad weather and the team are struggling. Around 9 to 10,000. But it is what happens. The Club will continue to do what they think is right and will not suddenly start buying expensive players and sacking managers just because we have had a poor start.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

H4usuallysitting

I used to love mid week night games......see the flood lights in the distance, have a bight to eat in the Munster Road - but now to be truthful it's all a bit of a chore.....and me being self employed, I could be out earning a crust......I reckon around 8k tomorrow night

HatterDon

It's a midweek evening match and I doubt there'll be many coming down from Sheffield. If we're stuck with only our supporters, I'm guessing 5700.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

St Eve

hovewhite

Quote from: love4ffc on August 24, 2015, 09:48:08 PM
Have a great nite.
I am not goin as not doin any games apart from sats this season.

Yes Congrats there as it seems rarer and rarer that people stay married for long now a days.  I'm only going on my 20th.  Hope you have a fantastic night. 

Riversider

7750 !
But so what ?
Its a crap competition that nobody has got any interest in, the gate at Fulham will be low as it will be at every other match can't see there being to many at QPR v Carlisle can you ?

alfie

like i said on another thread don't run the club down too much as the tube strike will have a bearing on attendance tonight, not so much in getting to the game but getting home after, if you have work in the morning.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't