watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tunni

Started by F.luke, August 25, 2015, 10:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F.luke

Best game ever for Fulham. Lots of energy strong tackling and really trying to impress MOTM

Max Headroom

I have never been a fan, but tonight.... Wow.

Riverside

Think he should start instead of LVC on Saturday .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lighthouse

Wouldn't have got a game if it wasn't for O'Hara throwing up all last night. Funny old game. Now is there a way we can play both?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

b+w geezer

I agree with everyone so far. He was a revelation. No-one seeing them for the first time would drop him in favour of LVC. I have never really rated him, but would also make him MOM.

J.Perkins

Guys guys, calm down. He was indeed great tonight, but it was a Sheff B team. He needs to prove himself in the Championship.

love4ffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 25, 2015, 11:18:36 PM
Wouldn't have got a game if it wasn't for O'Hara throwing up all last night. Funny old game. Now is there a way we can play both?

Hope O'Hara is feeling better for the weekend.  
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

nose

tunny, i am not a fan but if i had only ever seen him tonight i would be. what a great game he had... i hope this gives him some much needed confidence and he continues to improve, very pleased for him a terrific perfomance MoM by a mile!

DeuceBigelow

Tun I was a driver tonight, really pleased for him, he showed that he had a bit more in the locker.
Riverside Block W

Jonaldiniho 88

I was at the Leeds game we lost but shouldn't have last season and he played better than he did tonight. Tonight he was awesome. Check my posts, I've been calling for him for near on a year. Energy, leadership and this lad does everything. He made some lovely touches in all areas, made more tackles and I could hear him above the riverside telling everyone what to do. I know you have to turn your hearing aid down in the riverside if a pin drops but just saying.

valdeingruo

Quote from: J.Perkins on August 25, 2015, 11:22:30 PM
Guys guys, calm down. He was indeed great tonight, but it was a Sheff B team. He needs to prove himself in the Championship.

Played 17 times for Blackburn, I know that's not proven but they seem to rate him. Rumblings on their boards to try and sign on a permanent. He also played 27 times for Ipswich the year prior. Before last year he was our most experienced Championship player. He deserves a run out.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Bronaldinho

Showed the stuff he was in the Man United reserves.

Sir Alex said he was a powerful midfielder.

Well done to Tunners on the return.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Craven Mad

I've been calling for Tunni for ages. His passion/energy is what really sets him apart from our other CMs. Not the most talented but makes up for it with heart. Having said that, his passing range was great last night.

For me, has to be backup to O'Hara in the deep playmaking role, or should be starting alongside him as a box-to-box CM.

Something like:

Lonergan
Jazz Hutch Burn Ream
     Tunni O'Hara
  Cairney LVC Ross
        Woodrow

Airfix

Thought that Tunnicliffe was immense - chasing everything, putting in intelligent passes, constantly talking to his team-mates, tackling anything that moved.  Him and O'Hara in a 4-2-3-1 would definitely work for me.  If he can keep the aggression but control it so that it doesn't get out of hand, he'd be starting every game for me.

Was also highly impressed with Lonergan and Ream, whose passes were ALWAYS in front of the recipient.

I SO want Kačaniklić to turn out right but I don't remember him beating his man once last night.

Cairney also put in a huge cameo shift.  His movement just before Baxter scythed him down was amazing (and was probably what led Baxter to behave so recklessly).

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: F.luke on August 25, 2015, 10:57:00 PM
Best game ever for Fulham. Lots of energy strong tackling and really trying to impress MOTM

yes, against a league 1 reserve team. maybe thats his level.

Craven Mad

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 26, 2015, 10:09:31 AM
Quote from: F.luke on August 25, 2015, 10:57:00 PM

yes, against a league 1 reserve team. maybe that's his level.

But he's been good in the Championship for both Ipswich and Blackburn...

Holders

Tunni and O'Hara would be interesting to see. Wonder if Kit's tried it in training?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

nose

Quote from: Holders on August 26, 2015, 12:32:54 PM
Tunni and O'Hara would be interesting to see. Wonder if Kit's tried it in training?

based on last night's performance that is exactly the pairing i would go for, providing o'hara is fully recovered

my team for saturday

lonergan
voser budrov burn ream
LVC o'hara tunny  cairney
     ross   woodrow

strict 4 4 2

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I don't thing it mattered that it was only against SU Reserves it's the attitude etc that counts more
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Craven Mad

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on August 26, 2015, 12:56:52 PM
I don't thing it mattered that it was only against SU Reserves it's the attitude etc that counts more

Exactly. If Tunni can show that much passion on a rainy Tuesday against a lower league team, imagine how much he's got for the bigger games.