more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tim Ream?

Started by General, August 26, 2015, 12:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Jonaldiniho 88

Looked tidy. Slotted in like a pro. He was up against not much but can fault him tonight. He looked better on the ball than most of our players last season. He seems like a humble lad. Got a really nice reception. Complaints? None. He should start with burn or hutch next game. I thought burn looked good today. I thought hutch looked good in the other games this season apart from his weekly mistake. 

DeuceBigelow

One mistake. One sloppy cross-goal pass, otherwise looked an improvement in this area. I assume he was taken off either because of the rumoured pre-match car crash, or because they don't want to risk our best defender where not necessary.
Riverside Block W

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: DeuceBigelow on August 26, 2015, 01:05:05 AM
One mistake. One sloppy cross-goal pass, otherwise looked an improvement in this area. I assume he was taken off either because of the rumoured pre-match car crash, or because they don't want to risk our best defender where not necessary.

I saw it as a change to clap him but he looks like a great signing. Having a defender who can play football changes the game. Well done ream, I hope the standing aviation makes him keen, could be better than dunk. COYW. I remember people upset that he signed because he wasn't a big name. Let's hope we all end up with eggy faces. Good luck ream.

@jolslover

Looked good, Best thing about him was how calm and confident he looked on the ball
STH H3

psand22

His minutes were pre-planned for the game.  I can't remember who said it on the pre-game radio show on line.  It could of been Kit, but not sure.  They were looking to get Ream around 60 minutes today, and then increased minutes in the next game as he works himself to match fitness.

Jonaldiniho 88

We only NEED a striker with pace now IMO. I'd love another CB but i honestly think burn/Hutchinson can step up. Defending is sooooooo simple. Whatever they want to do, don't allow it. A tricky player can beat me 9 of 10 as long as I push him to where he is weakest.

fulhamben

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on August 26, 2015, 01:27:23 AM
We only NEED a striker with pace now IMO. I'd love another CB but i honestly think burn/Hutchinson can step up. Defending is sooooooo simple. Whatever they want to do, don't allow it. A tricky player can beat me 9 of 10 as long as I push him to where he is weakest.
I've seen your defending, we ended up in a mass bundle whilst they tapped it into the net
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MJG

Still need another CB.

Chutney

C O Y W

Northern Cottager

I think we need another CB. Hutchinson looks like hes got a fair few sending offs in him as well as giving away penalties. Don't think we look overly strong at LB either.

Craven Mad

Looked good. Definitely better than what we have. Not the tallest, so was pleased he was paired with Dan.

One worry I have is how his stepovers may not fair as well against better opposition - I get the feeling he could be found out at CB.

Still need another CB. I'd then put him at LB (at least until Garbutt is fit) as Voser continues to look useless to me.

J.Perkins

Having Lonergan behind them helped as well. He is far more vocal than Bettinelli, and I believe will be good for all the CBs progress.

ffc2004

Quote from: fulhamben on August 26, 2015, 06:57:06 AM
I've seen your defending, we ended up in a mass bundle whilst they tapped it into the net

Don't remind me...!

Airfix

Very tidy for me and deserved his applause when he went off.  All of his passes were designed to create forward movement and he worked well with Durn and Lonergan (well, he would with him, wouldn't he). 

Considering he was playing for a new team for the first time and the fact that he'd been involved in a car accident only two hours before, I thought he was very focused.

SKSW6

Until we potentially get another CB in, yesterday looked promising in a sort of Hangeland (Burn)/Hughes (Ream) way. The big CB winning the headers, and the smaller more athletic CB cleaning up behind.

Wimbledon Park White

I didn't know about the car accident just before the game. It makes his classy assured debut look even better. He absolutely deserved the applause when he was substituted and it was great to see his applause to the Fulham faithful in response. Tim a very warm welcome to the Cottage!

Airfix

He and Tom Cairney were involved in an accident in the latter's Porsche on Fulham Palace Road.  Both evidently uninjured.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: fulhamben on August 26, 2015, 06:57:06 AM

That was your fault. Haha

Nightwind15

Tim Ream has always been very under rated by most in the USA national team scene.  Neither myself or my friends here in the states have a clue why he is not a regular for Jugen Klinnsman.   Instead he chooses to play young German Americans.  Go figure.
I played in the first match I ever saw!