watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

highlights

Started by nose, August 26, 2015, 04:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

are there highlights of league cup games or is it a case of copyright restrictions applying.

God The Mechanic

Probably not allowed to show them until after the Channel 5 highlights show tonight.

nose

i didn't know about channel 5, that was going to be my second question but I forgot to write it down.

hank you very much for that and I will set recorder to record!!!

God The Mechanic

Quote from: nose on August 26, 2015, 04:18:20 PM
i didn't know about channel 5, that was going to be my second question but I forgot to write it down.

If it's anything like the FL highlights show on 5 I wouldn't be particularly keen to record it :p

nose

Quote from: God The Mechanic on August 26, 2015, 04:19:18 PM

If it's anything like the FL highlights show on 5 I wouldn't be particularly keen to record it :p

well, you never know, i would like to see the two sending offs again, especially the first idiot. I know it wasn't our team but how thickk are footballers, a few minutes to go in a game that is already lost, why make the challenge?

OdecaMynoT

The Ch5 show makes ITV's coverage look astounding.

It's amateurish beyond belief IMO.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

cmg

Quote from: OdecaMynoT on August 26, 2015, 04:33:14 PM

If it's delaying the club's issuing of the match recording, something they've done very quickly so far this season, it's something else to add to the long list of reasons to dislike it.

God The Mechanic

cmg

Airfix

Quote from: OdecaMynoT on August 26, 2015, 04:33:14 PM

To be fair to them - and I was one of C5's harshest critics on their early attempt - they have listened to the viewers and it is tighter now.  That said, I still record and watch later, zapping out the inane chat and the adverts.

The leagues are now played in order.
There seems to be more actual action to watch.
The fans are still there but are not engaged.
The tables have been modernised and are now graphics, rather than those hideous sheets of plywood.
The presenters and guests are still woeful, however.

Burt

Quote from: cmg on August 26, 2015, 04:49:52 PM
This might do until the official stuff turns up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHSgOfPgW4o

Thanks for sharing. Nice second goal.

Neil D

sunburywhite

Did Dembele even know about the ball hitting him?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

kempkong

How did dembele miss that sitter at the start? And that was a tad dramatic by cairney.
Great second goal by Ross though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

res

Quote from: kempkong on August 26, 2015, 08:23:48 PM
How did dembele miss that sitter at the start? And that was a tad dramatic by cairney.

Tackle on Cairney could easily have been a season/career ending challenge. Cairney's momentum, and the scything, late and high challenge, created the forward movements.

gang

Now available on the club site.

Airfix

Quote from: res on August 26, 2015, 10:30:42 PM
Quote from: kempkong on August 26, 2015, 08:23:48 PM

Tackle on Cairney could easily have been a season/career ending challenge. Cairney's momentum, and the scything, late and high challenge, created the forward movements.

Right in front of where I was sitting.  The "tackle" was disgraceful and Cairney was genuinely hurt by it, judging by his face whilst receiving treatment.  He did, however, add a couple of extra rolls for good measure after his momentum had slowed.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Interesting to see the number of times that Pringle was involved in the highlights with cutbacks and crosses. It contrasts with the lack of successful moves that came from Kacaniklic even though he seemed to have more opportunities with the ball.

I would also like to add that I thought LVC showed more movement and energy. Still some way to go to his best form prior to the injury but I thought it a step up against Sheffield Utd. so that was pleasing.