watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

***Additions to the Moderati***

Started by Burt, August 26, 2015, 04:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Further to the recent message inviting people to nominate themselves, or others, as a potential mod, we are delighted to confirm that Westcliff White and love4ffc have joined the Moderati.

Please make them feel welcome by holding off on the abuse, bad language or political/racist/sexist comments for at least an hour or so  :dft011:

A huge thank you to the rest of you who put themselves forwards. We now have a top quality "subs bench" which we can turn to if and when we need additional mods.

I can confirm that no animals were harmed during the selection process.

Cheers

sunburywhite

50 minutes until the hour is up

Good luck to both of you
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I'm extremely disappointed at receiving minus 17 votes

But good luck to Don and WW, I hold no grudges......grrrrrrrrrrrrr
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

grandad

Thank goodness Nick Bateman didn´t get in.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Airfix

Lighthouse

Well let's be honest. We were told two possibly three signings and we end up with a loan and a free transfer. Once again FOF doing things on the cheap.

My agent told me not to apply. Too big for FOF he said. Actually too big for the Mod Uniform he said.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Airfix

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 26, 2015, 05:22:30 PM
Well let's be honest. We were told two possibly three signings and we end up with a loan and a free transfer. Once again FOF doing things on the cheap.

My agent told me not to apply. Too big for FOF he said. Actually too big for the Mod Uniform he said.

064.gif

Burt

We don't deal with agents. They are leaches on the face of humanity and a scourge on this planet. Apply directly next time, using the Sepp Blatter Brown Envelope Technique, and your chances of success may be quite high!

YankeeJim

Congratulations to the two of you. I've never understood why someone would volunteer for pain. LOL

And Don, before you try to put a lid on me or Roger, remember, we both know what ewe are about.  :031:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

dannyboi-ffc

076.gif to the team!  049:gif

Like already said above, all the candidates were strong and we were very lucky to be spoilt for choice but that doesn't take away from WW and Love4ffc. Both are going to add a great deal to our time which in turn will hopefully help the moderati moderate better and fairer in the future.

Ever wondered what hell is like? You're both about to find out!  :58:

Good luck with that  :wine: 081.gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

f321ffc

Well done the mods on your new additions,completed in a fraction of the time it took for for the Dunk non transfer., welcome to the new mods hope you are thick

skinned.049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

love4ffc

Thanks to Mod team for putting their faith in me (the Sepp Blatter brown envelope is in the mail).   I'll try my best to slip in quietly and blend in with the team. 

Also thanks to my fellow FOF members for welcoming me to the team.  Hopefully everyone will understand that there is probably a bit of a learning curve so please be patient with me and remember, I'm just an ordinary bloke who drinks with a pint in both hands. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

westcliff white

Evening all,

I thank everyone and the board for being so kind and welcoming and the mode for trusting myself in this role.

I think it is a testament to the board that there were so many posters putting their selves forward for the role and willing to take the time to help the mode out. It must have been a hard decision !!

Thanks
WW
Every day is a Fulham day

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: YankeeJim on August 26, 2015, 06:02:06 PM
Congratulations to the two of you. I've never understood why someone would volunteer for pain. LOL

And Don, before you try to put a lid on me or Roger, remember, we both know what ewe are about.  :031:

At last I'm in a clique, I now know 3 of the Mods (would have been 4 if Deano was still here and I've swapped emails with RidgeRider)

I'll be forced to stir it up a bit to prove to everyone that there is no favoritism
Love you three guys but please don't take my side in any argument, how embarrassing would that be.
 xxxx

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

hovewhite

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 26, 2015, 06:09:52 PM
076.gif to the team!  049:gif

Like already said above, all the candidates were strong and we were very lucky to be spoilt for choice but that doesn't take away from WW and Love4ffc. Both are going to add a great deal to our time which in turn will hopefully help the moderati moderate better and fairer in the future.

Ever wondered what hell is like? You're both about to find out!  :58:

Good luck with that  :wine: 081.gif
Great and welcome so the rest of us can come from under the covers now all the mods are in place.

..Kya.ffc..

Good luck to the both of you!
Taking on a job where glory is temporary and pain is forever.. Uh oh isn't that how it goes  :49:

Anyways  082.gif
Beers may have been involved in this post.

HatterDon

Thanks to both of you for volunteering for this unenviable task. Although one of you is named Don, neither of you will be my favorite [I won't give a name, but she knows anyhow] nor my least favorite [three or four are sure they fit here].

I hope to give you no trouble at all.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

leonffc

Good luck and thanks to you both.
I've started the book on who we can break first. If FoFers haven't received my PM on the odds, don't worry, it's just a cliquey thing :)

Seriously, well done to our new mods.