watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rotherham v Fulham

Started by H4usuallysitting, August 26, 2015, 11:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

This Saturday - I'm expecting a better performance from the boys in White (or possibly Yellow), and think we will nick 3 points.....I'm going for this result

Rotherham 1 - 3 Fulham

What score are you anticipating??

FortCollinsFulham

Rotherham 1-4 Fulham.

Ross brace, Ream, and Moussa.

(I havnt even drank that much today, just oddly optimistic, even away)

Edit: I picked 3-1 against Sheffield Utd., and we won 3-0, so I have to up the ante
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

Chutney

1-5 Ross x2 Woodrow x2 Cairney x1, And obviously we always have to concede at least 1.
C O Y W

Jonaldiniho 88

These predictions are very confident. I think 0-2 to fulham. Think we will score early then cling on and grab a late goal to secure it.

RaySmith

I've ordered my ticket, so I hope these predictions come true for my first game of the season.

Last year I was lucky enough to see four out of five away wins, including that crucial win at Brum, but I just hope that all this optimism hasn't put the mockers on it- I am always wary when an easy win is forecast for Fulham-Fulhamish and all that.

But I really hope the positive forecasters are correct on this occasion, and the Sheff Utd win will hopefully give the lads some much needed confidence to take into the game.

COYW!

J.Perkins

Even though we played a very weak Sheff Utd team, the 2nd half showed what we can do. I do believe we can get a win there, relatively comfortably, but I just can't get out my mind how dire we've been so far in the league. I would personally play this

Lonergan

Richards Hutch Burn Ream

Tunnicliffe O'Hara

Christensen McCormack Cairney

Dembele

Lewis, Bodurov, Voser, Mattila, Pringle, Kaca, Woodrow

Skatzoffc

Draw for me.

We just don't pressure the ball enough and we always concede  imo.

Love to see a win tho. As this is one of the teams we will be in a relegation battle with if we don't step it up.

COYW
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

love4ffc

Quote from: J.Perkins on August 27, 2015, 07:22:52 AM
Even though we played a very weak Sheff Utd team, the 2nd half showed what we can do. I do believe we can get a win there, relatively comfortably, but I just can't get out my mind how dire we've been so far in the league. I would personally play this

Lonergan

Richards Hutch Burn Ream

Tunnicliffe O'Hara

Christensen McCormack Cairney

Dembele

Lewis, Bodurov, Voser, Mattila, Pringle, Kaca, Woodrow

Given our injury list I would go for that line up.  Then in the 75th minute bring in Woodrow to run at a tired defense.  

Score 2-1 Ross x1 and Woodrow x1 in the 85th minute.  
049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Burt

The next couple of games are important... If we are to kick on this season then we need to beat those teams under or around us, and with Rotherham then Blackburn at home this is a good opportunity to build a bit of momentum and move up the table.

Walsh

Just so I don't make another post, I'll ask my question here.... Any away pubs anyone has in mind in Rotherham?

Lighthouse

1-1. Poor first half and then better second.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tempest

I think this might be our new low, obviously want us to win but just think Rotherham will see this as a winnable game too. One of those games where the first goal could be more important than usual. Draw or ROtherham will score 3 and we'll get maybe one or two.
Live in Falmouth!

fcfulham55

I'm feeling quiet optimistic... So I'm going for a narrow 3-2 defeat.

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Woolly Mammoth

The more I think about it, the more I feel confident we can pull off at least a draw, but hopefully an away win, which will extend our unbeaten run to 3, and then we can kick on from there, it will take a bit of pressure off us.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SKSW6

Anyone know how many tickets sold so far? I'm feeling more optimistic considering the performance Tuesday (albeit against poor opposition) and the fact Rotherham seem to be one of the few teams worse than us. Obviously destined for a terrible 1-1 draw then.

win-dup

I truly love the optimists on here who think we will get anything at all at Rotherham.

Some of you may remember in the mid-90's when we had an owner whose only ambition was to run the club down and flog off the ground, much like Ernie Khan today,
and we were playing at perennial losers Torquay United who were as usual at the very bottom of the whole of the football league. And we lost.  That to me, along with losing 6-0 at home to Port Vale was the absolutely lowest point in my Fulham supporting life.

1-0 to Rotherham I'm afraid.

NJFulham

Northern Cottager

Quote from: NJFulham on August 27, 2015, 12:17:11 PM
0-0 written all over it

I hope not. Even from up here its a 3 hour train journey, a 0-0 would be dreadful.

Burt

Quote from: Northern Cottager on August 27, 2015, 12:23:55 PM
Quote from: NJFulham on August 27, 2015, 12:17:11 PM
0-0 written all over it

I hope not. Even from up here its a 3 hour train journey, a 0-0 would be dreadful.

That would mean we would need to keep a clean sheet... Don't worry, there will be goals. So long as we score more than they do, that's the main thing.