Main Menu

Lose on Saturday

Started by H4usuallysitting, August 28, 2015, 09:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Twig

Win and .....................

westcliff white

nice positive post on the eve of a match ;)
Every day is a Fulham day

Burt

The way I see it is that we are 3 points off 8th...

FFCpmd

Lighthouse

Well if we were top of the table none of us would be stupid enough to think it means much and so being bottom at this stage of the season would not yet fill me with dread.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Chutney

Have we gone so far backwards that Rotherham at home is now an intimidating fixture? Probably yes. But, Rotherham are one of the worst teams we will face this year and we have enough quality to beat them.
C O Y W

RaySmith

I'm sure we'll have to scrap for the points, and if  Kit and the team thought it would be easy then we will surely lose - but I know they won't think that, and hopefully we will have enough fighting spirit, and quality, to beat them.

I'm going, just about to leave, so they have to get a positive result!

We are Fulham, super Fulham, we are Fulham, FFC.

COYW 049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: RaySmith on August 29, 2015, 07:16:19 AM
I'm sure we'll have to scrap for the points, and if  Kit and the team thought it would be easy then we will surely lose - but I know they won't think that, and hopefully we will have enough fighting spirit, and quality, to beat them.

I'm going, just about to leave, so they have to get a positive result!

" Come back Shane "
" Shane come back "
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Buffalo76

What a state we could be in at 4.50 this afternoon. We're making great progress under Kit! Maybe just for once we can actually play with urgency from the 1st minute instead of the 60th.

sussexwhite

The team will click today, we'll start climbing the table........0-4 COYWs !!

nose

the way i see it is we have played four times, been relatively poor in the first half of all of those games, a little more lively in the second but nonetheless pretty second rate....as a result we have two points only
we have beaten a weak sheffield utd team but only really got going after the penalty.

today is huge, i have been around a long time and can assure any younger readers that the significance of today's [performance AND result is overwhelming.

the owner of our club has to awake from his slumbbers and smell the coffee... the way the club and team  are being run is frightening.  i cannot fathom why so many posters still have delusions of making the the top half come the end of the season let alone talk of play offs.

i was as pleased and enlivened by the win on tuesday but the shortcomings were plain for all to see. i do believe we are far more likely to be in the bottom six, or at least in or around a relegation spot come next March because I cannot see what we are doing that gives ground for confidence.

i have mixed feelings re todays game i swing from rotherham are poor and there for the taking so a fulham win, to we are poor, they are at home, it is the north so ref on their side, bound to lose.
if we score first and in the first half I expect us to win, if they score first i fear for the final result

COYW

Berserker

If we win I said I would buy a yellow away shirt
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Andy S

Think fear and lose. That was one of Micky Adams quotes I believe.

Nose we haven't been dreadful in any game this season and it is only to be expected that we will need time to adjust to new players, and I don't mean three or four pre season games. Be positive and lets go

jarv

The team has developed a losing habit so I am a bit worried about today. Surely though, there is enough quality to get something out of this game. The last time I thought that was home to Sunderland (the bottom team) in the relegation season. (lost 1-4)  I hope it isn't the kiss of death.
Need to break the cycle, 2 tough home games coming up.

nose

Quote from: Andy S on August 29, 2015, 11:06:24 AM
Think fear and lose. That was one of Micky Adams quotes I believe.

Nose we haven't been dreadful in any game this season and it is only to be expected that we will need time to adjust to new players, and I don't mean three or four pre season games. Be positive and lets go

your first sentence is so right..i loved mr adams but i think he was overwhelmed by what happened when MAF arrived, a shame really.

i didn't say we were dreadful although the first half of most games ahve been very sub standard, or unisnspiring if you prefer. I have heard all the need time to adjust, new players stuff loads of times before and i even know it to be true. But the style we played and the structure of the team on the pitch has looked wrong and their seems to little apparent motivation.

i am actually the worlds most optimistic person, two winms in the next two games and I will suggest we can beat Barca (well maybe not that) but currently I have seen two games only because we were away and I was spectacularly unimpressed at the evolution of the team.... I am also disappointed when I see a player underpeform, say so and then told on here I didn't see what i saw and everyone around at the game saw too.

Baszab

Rotherham are no pushovers - they were pretty tough against QPR last week and really worked their socks off - I don't understand how people just assume we should win ??

nose

Quote from: Baszab on August 29, 2015, 12:32:14 PM
Rotherham are no pushovers - they were pretty tough against QPR last week and really worked their socks off - I don't understand how people just assume we should win ??

i don't assume we will win, we have to win. i think hitting bottom spot so early will be a real blow

MJG

Quote from: Baszab on August 29, 2015, 12:32:14 PM
Not sure anyone is assuming we will win,  but we should and we have to if we have any interest or intentions of challenging for top six. Some on here might not think that's possible or even a target,  but it should be. Must win for me or Kit's gone. Performance is also important as well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Logicalman

We are just 99 points off promotion!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.