News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tiago Casasola's contract terminated by mutual consent...

Started by AnotherVicHalomLoveChild, August 29, 2015, 10:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

just saying

On the FFC website

The clear out continues

Now where are those further new arrivals?

cookieg

res

Quote from: cookieg on August 29, 2015, 10:10:07 AM
Another youngster leaves!!

But we're keeping a lot...no point keeping those who will never make the grade. Tiago is 21 (hardly a youngster) and has hardly played, even for the Development Squad

Craven Mad

Wow. What a disappointment...

Put straight into the first team squad for training just 12 months ago, but only gone backwards since. I thought we were so lucky for getting him.

With Hugo, Amore and Bryan gone this summer too, is that our last South American gone?

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Ordar

He never seemed to play for the U21's. Feels like he's wasted 3 years of his career. Wasn't he supposed to be the next big thing when we signed him. Very disappointing that we've lost another one for no money

CincyFulham1

Quote from: Craven Mad on August 29, 2015, 10:19:40 AM

Put straight into the first team squad for training just 12 months ago, but only gone backwards since. I thought we were so lucky for getting him.

With Hugo, Amore and Bryan gone this summer too, is that our last South American gone?

Hyndman is from Texas.

Craven Mad

Quote from: Ordar on August 29, 2015, 10:26:51 AM
He never seemed to play for the U21's. Feels like he's wasted 3 years of his career. Wasn't he supposed to be the next big thing when we signed him. Very disappointing that we've lost another one for no money

Wasted 3 Years? He only signed for us a year ago (22/08/14)!

Bronaldinho

I get the impression he was homesick, and wanted to return.

He signed a long-term deal and probably didn't realise how hard it would have been to move to another country.

Gilmpses of talent, but never really showed what he could do.

Best of luck Tiago!
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Craven Mad

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on August 29, 2015, 10:27:42 AM

Hyndman is from Texas.

American South ≠ South American

CincyFulham1

Quote from: Craven Mad on August 29, 2015, 10:33:33 AM
Quote from: CincyFulham1 on August 29, 2015, 10:27:42 AM

Hyndman is from Texas.

American South ≠ South American

It was a joke.

grandad

No point keeping a player that will not make the grade. Only fair to the lad to let him go back home as he apparently is homesick. Good luck to him.
Where there's a will there's a wife

dannyboi-ffc

Good luck to him. I know football is a business but at this stage he wasn't worth much if anything at all and to keep a 21 year old who was clearly homesick isn't fair or the fulham way.

Best for all parties I suppose
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

os5889 mkII

To revive a quote from probably my favourite thread in a while - "Goodye"...

Gone, but never remembered.

RIP, sweet prince.
@OsmithFFC

ProfficerFFC

What a shame,kind of adopted him as my favourite young player when he signed...that went well,just like all my previous favourite players and Fulham 2010-15.
Was so convinced after the Sudamericano that we've got a good player (reviews from Argentinian media said that he was solid,especially in the decisive game vs Uruguay), not sure what happened after that...
At least we didn't let him waste another year sitting on the U21 bench.

Skatzoffc

We don't lose money on these guys.
We get them for buttons and they don't affect ffp.
If they come good we are quids in. If not it's no loss.

So we just need to keep up the good work finding these players.
Coyw
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

MarryMeWRoy

Unless you've been through homesickness, you don't know what it feels like - very hard to explain and there's no easy fix...

Max Headroom

092.gifI suspect he may end up doing well. Still rated in Argentina, but wasn't going to make it with us unfortunately. Sometimes clubs and/or countries don't suit players..... Best to move on and cut losses for all concerned sometimes

MJG

Cut a very lonely figure at yhe u21 game a couple of weeks ago. Was a sub,  sat on his own,  didn't warmup with anyone.
Also saw him play a couple of pre season and was not impressed. Sometimes it's just best for both parties to say that's it and move on.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

FPT

And this is why you don't become submerged in hype you haven't seen.

If he wasn't playing for Argentina, he was sitting on the bench for the U21s. As MJG says, sometimes you do have to move on and be a little ruthless - look at Solomon Sambou.

Cameron Burgess is back from his loan at Ross County. We've been looking at centre backs in trialling Bruno Wilson and Ian Pino. Then you've got to think down the line with Aron Davies who looks real class.