https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Post match Rotheram reaction

Started by terryr, August 29, 2015, 05:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

"Another good Matchthread spoilt by the match "

" where / when's our next torture session ?"

" The die-hard optimist in me says that in a few months we will look back on the Fulham match as the low point in our season and the point when we turned it round for a comfortable mid-table finish...Yeah, oink, oink, flap, flap....."

" We didnt deserve it. Simple as that. They are much better than anyone thinks and will push for promotion. other than a 5 minute period towards the end we were completely outclassed"

"Shocking referee"

"Evans was an embarassment the way he carried on"

"Lets face it League one wasnt so bad"

" why is anyone shocked at this result?"

"Pringle scoring against us. typical"

" why does this hurt so much? we were never in it"

Thats it. Their site went down and I cant see anything more

Blanco

One of them said in the view from Rotheram that Pringle would score.

terryr

I feel a bit bad for them. We are hardly the top of the league at the moment. We should have been a team they could nick a point from.
Glad they didnt.

DevonFFC

Jonaldiniho 88

I really love these threads terry. Thanks for spending the time. I also have no problem if our posts are put on their boards. It's all part of being a forumer IMO and helps to put things in context.

Twig

Mostly fair comments, they don't deserve that jerk as a manager.

Slaphead in Qatar

glad i am not a rotherham fan, its sounds painful  :026:

Berserker

They are probably worried about the season. Alot of fans are the same, especially fans that stick with their club and watch them playing poorly as well as good.
I really felt for Blackpool fans last year.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

gezkc

The comment that we're much better than anyone thinks is an interesting one. If teams really are underestimating our threat, hopefully this will work in our favour over the coming weeks, particularly as our squad is genuinely getting stronger with our new signings.

hovewhite

Quote from: TerryR on August 29, 2015, 05:41:26 PM
"Another good Matchthread spoilt by the match "

" where / when's our next torture session ?"

" The die-hard optimist in me says that in a few months we will look back on the Fulham match as the low point in our season and the point when we turned it round for a comfortable mid-table finish...Yeah, oink, oink, flap, flap....."

" We didnt deserve it. Simple as that. They are much better than anyone thinks and will push for promotion. other than a 5 minute period towards the end we were completely outclassed"

"Shocking referee"

"Evans was an embarassment the way he carried on"

"Lets face it League one wasnt so bad"

" why is anyone shocked at this result?"

"Pringle scoring against us. typical"

" why does this hurt so much? we were never in it"

Thats it. Their site went down and I cant see anything more

Very nice comments and makes me wonder if as a whole we ignore progress we are making and often its opponents fans who see it more than ourselves as fans.