watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

stearman bid

Started by steve magnets, August 29, 2015, 06:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve magnets

Accepted! Now for mancienne, and a proven goal scorer. And maybe, just maybe.....

tslyon

Here is the Wolves tweet...

Cheers,

Steve

steve magnets

Welcome, and well done for not shooting down my slightly tounge in cheek optimism. You see I've worked out that the longer I support the cream of west London (and it's been a while) the more I fall into glass half full camp!. So once again, maybe just maybe

BarryP

Wolves fans seem pretty united in the loathing of this decision for their club.  Hopefully terms can be settled and Stearman can be announced by Fulham in short order.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

PokerMatt

If we get Stearman I don't think we need Mancienne as well. Ream, Stearman and Burn with Hutch as fourth-choice should be enough.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: PokerMatt on August 29, 2015, 06:51:38 PM
If we get Stearman I don't think we need Mancienne as well. Ream, Stearman and Burn with Hutch as fourth-choice should be enough.

Not least the apperently Titus shambles of liege 1

Riverside

Great signing
Him and Ream starters
With Hutch and Burn as back up should do it ?

Bod - off ?
Burgess - loan ?

Jonaldiniho 88

Good addition. I think any more cb's are overkill unless we want ream at lb. Good business fulham. Well done to all involved. I haven't felt like things were going the right direction for years. I do now. COYW's

westcliff white

they didn't say he had signed just that a bid had been accepted. apparently he is discussing terms this weekend, according to some sources up in Wolverhampton he doesn't want to leave there but is being told he has too.

Hopefully we can show him around and he will feel at home and be a good signing for us
Every day is a Fulham day

MJG

The plan has been to send Burgess on loan to a L2 or L1 club asap.

westcliff white

maybe biod or someone is leaving by "mutual" consent
Every day is a Fulham day

hovewhite

cant help but feel if stearman and kone come in one or two maybe shipped out.