more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who will leave...

Started by JackyFulham90, August 30, 2015, 09:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Before the end of the window??
Seems like Richard Stearman & Bakary Kone are coming in to beef up the defence.
Hopefully we can snap up a loan deal for Gary Hooper for the season aswell. There will certainly be movement out of the club aswell I expect 4 players to leave

Nicolay Bodurov
Dan Burn (hope not I like him)
Alex Kacaniklic
Emerson Hyndman

Surely Bodurov will be on his way with 2 more centre backs coming in.
Burn I rate but I'm not sure Kit likes him & with 2 new centre backs coming in & him with one year left on his deal I wouldn't be surprised to see him move on.
Emerson Hyndman has fallen down the pecking order aswell & with the lack of new contract I'm sure the club will try get some money back for his talent.
Not sure if Kacaniklic will go but wouldn't surprise me as we have Pringle & Cairney in wide areas also George Williams is on his way back from injury.
I'm not saying I want Kacaniklic gone just have a feeling that he may be moved on.

Bronaldinho

Bodurov, Voser and then probably loan spells for Burgess, Taggs and maybe Kavanagh.

Be really gutted if the new additions spells the end for Dan Burn, really rate him - strong, vocal and a potential leader.

Can't see Kaca leaving unless we add another winger.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on August 30, 2015, 09:27:21 AM
Before the end of the window??
Seems like Richard Stearman & Bakary Kone are coming in to beef up the defence.
Hopefully we can snap up a loan deal for Gary Hooper for the season aswell. There will certainly be movement out of the club aswell I expect 4 players to leave

Nicolay Bodurov
Dan Burn (hope not I like him)
Alex Kacaniklic
Emerson Hyndman

Surely Bodurov will be on his way with 2 more centre backs coming in.
Burn I rate but I'm not sure Kit likes him & with 2 new centre backs coming in & him with one year left on his deal I wouldn't be surprised to see him move on.
Emerson Hyndman has fallen down the pecking order aswell & with the lack of new contract I'm sure the club will try get some money back for his talent.
Not sure if Kacaniklic will go but wouldn't surprise me as we have Pringle & Cairney in wide areas also George Williams is on his way back from injury.
I'm not saying I want Kacaniklic gone just have a feeling that he may be moved on.

Bodurov is a mistake waiting to happen, he plays in a bubble of his own making, not a team player and should be gone.
Voser just isnt good/strong enough. He seemed to get angry towards the end of the Huddisfield game and played better but its not in his nature to be aggressive.
Kaca is a loser. He has the time/experience under his belt, and the physical attributes to be a decent player at this level BUT he doesn't have the spirit, the football brain or instinctive flair and that's me being kind.
Get him out asap!   
Hyndman will be the business in time but if he wants away sell now for what we can get, what else can you do?
Burn, I like and would keep.
He's on low wages, can do a job but is not the future if we are aiming for the top.

Slaphead in Qatar

i would like to like burn.  but he has the turning circle of the QE2.

MJG

The accident waiting to happen at the moment is Jazz. How many penalties is he going to give away this season?

Max Headroom

I think Hyndman will go and I will be sad for that.

I hope Dembele will stay now he is playing (and playing well) even if he goes his recent showings will have added to his value.

Bodurov burn kaca can all go. Burn I like as a person but if he was Swiss then he would have been murdered on this board by now. He always gives his best but is unfortunately slow.

On the Richards front, I prefer grimmer any day.

Swiss72

£10m bid from Wednesday for Ross. Cannot see that happening.

westcliff white

think that is because we are in for hooper and they thought they had the deal done. Wednesday are loaded though.

Hooper or Gayle though tough call.
Every day is a Fulham day

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: MJG on August 30, 2015, 11:03:35 AM
The accident waiting to happen at the moment is Jazz. How many penalties is he going to give away this season?

Agreed.

I see his potential but Jazz seems to lack focus and makes stupid errors, maybe the "new improved" back four will help him play to his maximum more often.

As for Bodurov IMO he doesn't make the glaring errors that attract attention but he doesn't play as a unit with the rest of the back four, regularly looses his marker and offers nothing when we have the ball.

Craven Mad

Quote from: Swiss72 on August 30, 2015, 11:13:53 AM

Just saying, but £10m could buy both Gayle and Hooper (and possibly another player like Stearman/McDonald/Fredricks too)...

Ross is obviously great, but he's the oldest of the three strikers (inc. the two above), hasn't looked happy this year, and has a tendency (although I suspect this is Kit's doing) to drop too deep [making himself ineffective].

I know it's sacrilegious to say on here, but I'd be tempted to sell Ross for that sort of price and reinvest...

Swiss72

Quote from: Craven Mad on August 30, 2015, 11:26:26 AM

Agree with you. No sacred cow here. I am just nervous the timing is tight to bring the players you mentioned. Don't want to be caught short in the attacking department.

Just saying, but £10m could buy both Gayle and Hooper (and possibly another player like Stearman/McDonald/Fredricks too)...

Ross is obviously great, but he's the oldest of the three strikers (inc. the two above), hasn't looked happy this year, and has a tendency (although I suspect this is Kit's doing) to drop too deep [making himself ineffective].

I know it's sacrilegious to say on here, but I'd be tempted to sell Ross for that sort of price and reinvest...

westcliff white

Palace want 8 for Gayle and Norwich want 5 for Hooper according to media reports and social media sources

Craven Mad

Quote from: Swiss72 on August 30, 2015, 11:30:39 AM

Agree with you. No sacred cow here. I am just nervous the timing is tight to bring the players you mentioned. Don't want to be caught short in the attacking department.

I'd imagine we'd have completion on the deal conditional on the purchase of replacements (just like when you sell your house the sale only goes through when you've sorted a replacement).

But you're right, timing is tight.

This isn't to say I necessarily want Ross gone btw, would be very happy for him to stay (definitely one of our best players), just that £10m is a lot of money and would keep us on the right side of FFP and allow us to spend on new faces.

FPT

I'd like to see Sean Kavanagh go out on loan, the lad needs to play and it's clear the majority of supporters here have no interest in him getting any game time. Phil Brown said Jack Grimmer was going to join Southend on loan before his injury, once he's back look to get him out again and playing. Cameron Burgess too, it'll be good to get him playing, I don't think he got any game time at Ross County (which is bizarre to me).

Who would want Nikolay Bodurov or Kay Voser? They are welcome to them, but I think they'll end up being the weird squad players - there but not wanted.

I'd like to see Adam Taggart go out on loan, he's so far off the pace in terms of fitness and sharpness, add on the fact he's not played in England before and he'd benefit from going down to League One.

I think we then have to look at Emerson. That depends on his contract, but I would blame him for leaving. The loan window opens again a week or so later and lasts for a good while, but if we could get rid of Nikolay Bodurov and Kay Voser in the coming days whilst finishing our own business and getting our young players that aren't playing out on loan then it'll be a fantastic window.

So permanently, just Bodurov and Voser.

Craven Mad

Quote from: westcliff white on August 30, 2015, 11:34:26 AM

Palace want 8 for Gayle and Norwich want 5 for Hooper according to media reports and social media sources

Reports suggesting that Palace are willing to accept a lower price for Gayle now (optimistically wanting £6m upfront, £2m in add-ons [but will probably go for less]). Norwich bought Hooper for £5m 2 years ago when he was in favour and in-form, I think they want £5m for Grabban, but probably less for Gary. But reports I've seen says Hooper's only expected to leave on loan.

westcliff white

maybe, I don't think we could afford too buy the both, we need one to join Ross, Moussa etc

fulham traveller

I think Ross will go, he s making the noises of not being happy

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: fulham traveller on August 30, 2015, 11:56:31 AM

U have quotes?

Wearethewhites

Quote from: fulham traveller on August 30, 2015, 11:56:31 AM

Looked pretty happy signing his extension... 4 years doesn't tell me a players unhappy, unless I've missed something.

res

Quote from: FPT on August 30, 2015, 11:36:25 AM
I'd like to see Sean Kavanagh go out on loan, the lad needs to play and it's clear the majority of supporters here have no interest in him getting any game time. Phil Brown said Jack Grimmer was going to join Southend on loan before his injury, once he's back look to get him out again and playing. Cameron Burgess too, it'll be good to get him playing, I don't think he got any game time at Ross County (which is bizarre to me).

Who would want Nikolay Bodurov or Kay Voser? They are welcome to them, but I think they'll end up being the weird squad players - there but not wanted.

I'd like to see Adam Taggart go out on loan, he's so far off the pace in terms of fitness and sharpness, add on the fact he's not played in England before and he'd benefit from going down to League One.

I think we then have to look at Emerson. That depends on his contract, but I would blame him for leaving. The loan window opens again a week or so later and lasts for a good while, but if we could get rid of Nikolay Bodurov and Kay Voser in the coming days whilst finishing our own business and getting our young players that aren't playing out on loan then it'll be a fantastic window.

So permanently, just Bodurov and Voser.

Burgess got injured at Ross County which is why he had little playing time. Still think he'll be OK in a couple of years if he gets a decent loan spell somewhere.