watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

glass half full

Started by steve magnets, August 31, 2015, 06:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve magnets

Fredericks in ,Steadman ,mancienne and now Hooper looking likely, I'm pleased to announce that my glass has suddenly become half full again.if they all sign up! Now , kit dear boy, it's over to you, set your self and your team a points target, stick to it ,as I firmly believe this is a squad that managed properly is more than capable of challenging at the top. Great signings. Well done, over to YOU

Lighthouse

Well I will wait for the shutting window before commenting. But it has been a good week so far and only the let down of the lack rumoured buys will spoil it. So far though it is all going very well.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

The Swan

Looking likely is not good enough, we need to see their faces on the main web page before I can believe its a done deal.
The Swan

bill taylors apprentice

Its at times like this I wish my old mate still lived across the road from the gate at Motspur park.

Anyone seen the comings or goings?

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on August 31, 2015, 06:52:01 PM
Its at times like this I wish my old mate still lived across the road from the gate at Motspur park.

you could always do a stakeout over their tonight. like queuing for the harrods sale.

steve magnets

Looking likely is the best one can offer at the moment, so let's agree to sleep with that particular bed fellow at least untill this time tommorow, and I know, it'll probably just turn out to be a nightmare and not dream we awake from buf maybe just maybe....

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 31, 2015, 06:57:06 PM

you could always do a stakeout over their tonight. like queuing for the harrods sale.

I used to live not far away in New Malden but now live in Lincoln otherwise I would be down there.

Joly poly

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on August 31, 2015, 07:04:27 PM

I used to live not far away in New Malden but now live in Lincoln otherwise I would be down there.

Same here I live in Lincoln as well, doesn't beat the sunny south though.

Jims Dentist

The longer transfer saga's go on the more worrying that they won't happen.
Often brinksmanship over wages.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Jims Dentist on August 31, 2015, 07:16:35 PM
The longer transfer saga's go on the more worrying that they won't happen.
Often brinksmanship over wages.

Or agents' fees.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Joly poly on August 31, 2015, 07:09:57 PM

I have just moved here and maybe because of my age (a young 60) I've seen and done everything worth doing in London and really love it in Lincoln.
Are you at Uni here?

Joly poly

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on August 31, 2015, 07:48:31 PM
Quote from: Joly poly on August 31, 2015, 07:09:57 PM

I have just moved here and maybe because of my age (a young 60) I've seen and done everything worth doing in London and really love it in Lincoln.
Are you at Uni here?

Nah moved up here with my parents (cheaper housing) about 10 years ago, few years later got married and then just stayed up here. Once you marry someone from Lincoln they never want to leave. Ive noticed a few on here are from Lincoln.

gezkc

After all the negativity (sorry, realism) on here over the past few weeks, I think we can now at least be clear that the club is making efforts to move us in the right direction. We've made some great signings, and have been linked with several more. Even if they don't all materialise, we're giving it a proper go this time round.