watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well done ALI MAC!!!

Started by Nick Bateman, September 01, 2015, 04:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

The acquistions of Ryan Fredericks and Richard Stearman are FANTASTIC additions to Fulham's squad.

It shows Fulham ARE being administered professionally and showing ambition to do something this season.  Yes, we can challenge for promotion.

I am particularly overwhelmed by the signing of Fredericks -  I was at the point of saying Fulham should try and get him on this very forum a month or so ago.   I've seen "Fred" play for Tottenham and he is one of the FASTEST footballers on the planet!!  He can bomb down the right wing as a wing-back and will 'roast' the heavy-legged, hob-nail boot-wearing Northerners with aplomb.  Provided Symons plays him in his correct position it looks as though Jazz Richards will be the casualty, but Jazz is a capable reserve to draft in when necessary.

Thank you Alistair Mackintosh, Mike "Rigsby" Rigg as well as Shaid Khan. 051  It shows that my constant 'badgering' did in fact pay off, and Fulham's squad are the beneficiary of these new inclusions.

Well done me as well.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Jonaldiniho 88

Nero

Give yourself a pat on the back

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Burt

I shudder to think what division we would be in now without your helpful coaching to the club Nick  :dft011:

Peabody

Quote from: Burt on September 01, 2015, 04:36:34 PM
I shudder to think what division we would be in now without your helpful coaching to the club Nick  :dft011:

And he (Nick) did all this without ever entering Craven Cottage.

One Martin Thomas

Every credit Nick. Can't wait to see Ryan bombing down wing.... Good signing as I don't like Richards that much.

Nick Bateman

Thanks to all above, even Peabody for his best 'joke' so far.  Give Ali Mac some credit too (one hears striker Gary Hooper from Norwich may be on the horizon).

colinwhite

Credit Where its due. Well Said nick  I never thought i would see the day Where you would parise Ali Mac !!

N_O_W_S

Was not expecting this. Great effort Nick.

Just a note it's Garry Hooper. But credit where credits due good post.

jayffc

Slight exaggeration regarding Fredericks pace but he certainly is considerably faster than pretty much all of our current players, closest probably being George Williams. Our team has been crying out for some speed on the wing so really hope he can use that pace effectively!

Motown

God almighty, are you STILL sitting there cuddling yourself over the responses your asinine posts produce? Been too long now and - dare I say it - past its sell-by date 096.gig 096.gig
You only get true support from surgical pants

westcliff white

Didn't think Aki Mac had anything to do with transfers any more
Every day is a Fulham day

Nick Bateman

At the foot of all my posts reads "knows his footie" and this is the reason.

Ryan Fredericks is probably the quickest player I have witnessed and frankly to compare George Williams to him is like a tortoise to a hare.  Mark my words, when you see him in the flesh, so to speak, one will be astonished how fast he is!!  Even Peabody will be (for once) gobsmacked!!

Jonaldiniho 88

Think he negotiates fees/wages but doesn't identify targets. I don't know that for sure just what I gathered from the statement.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on September 01, 2015, 04:56:49 PM
Think he negotiates fees/wages but doesn't identify targets. I don't know that for sure just what I gathered from the statement.

True, but I had the impression Ali Mac was driving too hard a bargain and losing us potential signing identified by Rigsby Rigg.  Having given him so much flack over the months one felt obliged to give the man credit where due, but one must consider without such pressure Fulham may not have seen the urgency.  Hence I do feel rather chuffed at my critical interventions over the past.

Jonaldiniho 88

Yeah I still think it's a joke that all these transfers go on in the last day. It's shocking for all footballing reasons for selling and buying clubs. It can only be to maximise profits at the expense of the football. I too congratulate Ali Mac for getting these deals done. Better late than never. Hooper and I'd be ecstatic.

Woolly Mammoth

Excellent and Splendid Nick Bateman. May I suggest that you consider taking up a position as an advisor to the club. As clearly they are listening and taking your professional advice seriously, plus your charisma, vision, intellect, credibility, and professional manner and Leadership, and your man management skills, and also your ability to motivate a corpse.
Well done, and make sure you raise a glass, and you drink a toast to yourself and Fulham FC when you have a quiet moment, Bravo and Touché.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SG

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 01, 2015, 06:50:10 PM
Excellent and Splendid Nick Bateman. May I suggest that you consider taking up a position as an advisor to the club. As clearly they are listening and taking your professional advice seriously, plus your charisma, vision, intellect, credibility, and professional manner and Leadership, and your man management skills, and also your ability to motivate a corpse.
Well done, and make sure you raise a glass, and you drink a toast to yourself and Fulham FC when you have a quiet moment, Bravo and Touché.
0001.jpeg 064.gif

sunburywhite

Nick Bateman

Master Bateman

or should I say Master Bate Man

The one reason people leave this site
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me