watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our wonderful online store

Started by JDH101, September 02, 2015, 02:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDH101

Is anyone else that lives abroad having problems ordering from the Fulham online store? I log in, put a load of stuff in the cart, then go to check out.

At checkout it tells me the email address is already registered and to go to the sign in page. Which I have already done. So after going round in circles for 10 minutes I give up and go to contact the club via the website. I fill out the form, tell them the issue, then it asks me to type in the generated code (for example 5+1 like they do on ticketmaster et al). But the code is not accepted. Ever. So after 10 minutes of trying various combinations I've given up. I've tried 3 or 4 times now over the last couple of weeks, on various computers, laptops and iPads, but its always the same issue.

Since I live in California I'll either just keep my money or tell my Dad to go round to the club shot one day and ship it out.

Anyone else having the same issue?

kiwian

I used it recently to purchase stuff, including 2 cups, and had no trouble going through the process. I received an email when the order was processed. The cups were well packed and the parcel arrived in NZ only 10 days later. Probably doesn't help you, so good luck!
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

Berserker

I would e mail the club if I were you and tell them your issues.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Hoppus

Northern Cottager

I've tried ordering from the club shop at the beginning of the season. Said incorrect login details so gave up.

Used same login details a few weeks later for tickets to Rotherham game and they worked. No idea whats going on but it saved me £50!

Logicalman

Quote from: JDH101 on September 02, 2015, 02:38:15 AM
Is anyone else that lives abroad having problems ordering from the Fulham online store? I log in, put a load of stuff in the cart, then go to check out.

At checkout it tells me the email address is already registered and to go to the sign in page. Which I have already done. So after going round in circles for 10 minutes I give up and go to contact the club via the website. I fill out the form, tell them the issue, then it asks me to type in the generated code (for example 5+1 like they do on ticketmaster et al). But the code is not accepted. Ever. So after 10 minutes of trying various combinations I've given up. I've tried 3 or 4 times now over the last couple of weeks, on various computers, laptops and iPads, but its always the same issue.

Since I live in California I'll either just keep my money or tell my Dad to go round to the club shot one day and ship it out.

Anyone else having the same issue?

This might sound a little off-base, but have you tried using a different browser as well by chance? The issue might be with the authentication with the browser you are using. Just a thought as there appears to be no other reasonable explanation given others can access it without issues, whilst others cannot.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.