watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mr Ryan Fredericks

Started by H4usuallysitting, September 02, 2015, 11:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Mate of mine (Hotspuds supporter) thought this chap would be a 1st team starter for them - he said he's got blistering pace and can not only defend, but get up the pitch and put a half decent cross in.....He could be our best signing after Carney and O'Hara......my mate also said that O'Hara would probably be our best player of the Season....he had fond memories of him almost single handedly getting them to the League Cup final - only to be dropped for the Final (apparently O'Hara didn't even make the bench and cried his eyes out)

leonffc

Hope your mate is right. But Arsenal fans all rated Eisfield, Liverpool fans were up in arms when we took Kaca.

snarks

Has to be a reason he didn't make it at THFC, I know they had Walker, but then bought Dier, |Trippier and Yedlin all who can play at RB. He looked OK at Middlesborough last season, and the championship may just be his level.

filham

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on September 02, 2015, 11:38:42 PM
Mate of mine (Hotspuds supporter) thought this chap would be a 1st team starter for them - he said he's got blistering pace and can not only defend, but get up the pitch and put a half decent cross in.....He could be our best signing after Carney and O'Hara......my mate also said that O'Hara would probably be our best player of the Season....he had fond memories of him almost single handedly getting them to the League Cup final - only to be dropped for the Final (apparently O'Hara didn't even make the bench and cried his eyes out)

Wow a player with " blistering " pace, can't wait to see him on our wing. We have all been crying out for just a little bit of ordinary pace for a long time.
Of course tactics will have to be amended to get early balls out to him as our method of numerous short passes before the ball finds the wide man will be of little use to him.

HamsterWheel

Best get Scotty Parker back in the team as he can ONLY ping the ball to the right hand side of the pitch.

HatterDon

Quote from: leonffc on September 03, 2015, 08:54:49 AM
Hope your mate is right. But Arsenal fans all rated Eisfield, Liverpool fans were up in arms when we took Kaca.

to be fair, I think they were more upset about getting Konchesky than they were about losing Special K.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

cmg

Quote from: HatterDon on September 03, 2015, 12:57:43 PM
Quote from: leonffc on September 03, 2015, 08:54:49 AM

to be fair, I think they were more upset about getting Konchesky than they were about losing Special K.

They were certainly not happy, especially after they had seen him play, but I think it was losing Lauri Dalla Valle that upset them the most.

Funny old game, innit? Konch has actually had a pretty decent career whereas Dalla Valle's career has gone from Inter to Liverpool to Fulham to Molde, although he currently seems to be doing quite well at Crewe.

The Rock

The list of players that are excellent prospects that come here and fail is a long one of late. I think that can come down to manager, player, and club, depending on the circumstances. Hopefully the boy will do well.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: snarks on September 03, 2015, 10:44:34 AM
Has to be a reason he didn't make it at THFC, I know they had Walker, but then bought Dier, |Trippier and Yedlin all who can play at RB. He looked OK at Middlesborough last season, and the championship may just be his level.

There is a reason why Fredericks is not a Spurs player: Pochettino is a fool!! The Argie doesn't rate British, took ages to play Kane in the PL and allowed 25 year-old lightning-paced England international Aaron Lennon leave to Everton (for a paltry £4m) with nobody else capable on the Tottenham right-wing.  Ask an Everton fan what they think of Lennon.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Chutney

Quote from: Nick Bateman on September 03, 2015, 05:09:47 PM
Quote from: snarks on September 03, 2015, 10:44:34 AM

There is a reason why Fredericks is not a Spurs player: Pochettino is a fool!! The Argie doesn't rate British, took ages to play Kane in the PL and allowed 25 year-old lightning-paced England international Aaron Lennon leave to Everton (for a paltry £4m) with nobody else capable on the Tottenham right-wing.  Ask an Everton fan what they think of Lennon.
He seems pretty confident in Danny Rose and Ryan Mason
C O Y W

fulhamben

yes but jazz once played well against Belgium  086.gif
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

H4usuallysitting

Jims Dentist

See where you are coming from Nick.

Add to that how ridiculesly few starts Townsend gets.