more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham goalkeeper Magnus Norman has signed a new contract

Started by Friendsoffulham, September 10, 2015, 04:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Magnus' New Deal

We're pleased to confirm that goalkeeper Magnus Norman has penned a new deal, tying him to Fulham until June 2018.

The 18-year-old has been with the Club since he was nine, and signed his first professional contract a year ago.

He tasted first team football at Farnborough last season, and is currently on a season-long loan at Hayes & Yeading.

Magnus has also sampled international football this calendar year, making his England Under-18s debut against Russia in March.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/september/10/magnus-new-deal

FPT

Magnus Norman ‏@MagnusNormanGK1  1 hr1 hour ago
Delighted to have signed a new contract until 2018 with the club I have grown up supporting, another huge step!⚽️❤️

He also tweeted about it (above). Good to hear he's an actual supporter of the club as I don't imagine many within the system are, especially at that stage when foreign or national talent arrives.

MJG

I really rate Norman and at one stage late last season when Betts looked like he might miss a game and Kiraly was due to play, I'd have happily put Norman in.
Think he's going to best of those gk's currently u20

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

cmg

Good news and good luck to him.

He and Rodak are about the same age (Rodak is one month older). What do our experts think is the present standing between them?
I've seen more of Rodak, who has usually, but not always, seemed to have been preferred to Norman. I've seen a bit more of Rodak and think him to be impressively athletic with tremendous reflexes but, I suppose like most young keepers, liable to the occasional strange lapse.

MJG

I have my doubts about Rodak although he has improved this season from last. I find he struggles to get down to low shots,  especially to his right.
What is good that we have so many good young gk's so the chance one breaks through is high.

By the way don't think anyone sees themselves as an expert but just have an opinion.

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

love4ffc

Always good to hear when the club are able to hold on to their youth.  Not to mention a supporter. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

EJL

F(f)CUK

Does anyone know of any other players that were Fulham supporters first?

res

Quote from: F(f)CUK on September 11, 2015, 07:01:51 AM
Steve Camp played a few games for us in the mid 70s...by his own admission he wasn't very good but he did play in the same side as Best and Marsh. Had supported Fulham since he was 3 and, the last I heard, still watches Fulham with his son and grandson

cmg

Startin' Early (good stance, excellent concentration, Kiraly trousers)

Scrumpy

Quote from: F(f)CUK on September 11, 2015, 07:01:51 AM

Someone may correct me but I think Rob Wilson came from a Fulham-supporting family, and Steve Milton was also a fan. Alan Smith (coach) and his family are big Fulham fans.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.